MPU Mecca - Destiny

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MPU Mecca

MPU Mecca

• Regulars
  • 10806 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 01:22 PM

Here i am with far too much time on my hands LOL so i thought id start a little topic about Destiny and why certain machines are your favourites.

Opinions vary in which machines are the best or all time best and im sure alot have the same opinion as well. but if you think hard am i right by saying that the reason we have a thing about certain machines (yet we cant understand why others like others instead) is because of destiny and timing!

eg: I love circle skill because my dad had it and my first quid that went in won me 10 quid back after a run. now had i gone on that after someone else would have won that little streak it would have sucked my pocket money like a whore and i wouldnt have fond memorys.

SMASH N GRAB because i watched someone streak 21.50 unlimited once (very rare) had i have not seen that not sure that would have still had the same effect. I loved alphabet as well because i went on it and won 8 quid with two token jackpots but my mate hated it.

Leads up to day which is why we all have our favourites, perhaps it was the timing of catching the machine at the wrong or right time back then that has lead to which machines we want.

crazy topic isnt it lol ive just read that back ha ha and no i havent been drinking

james

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users