#41 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 08:48 PM

thanks mate working a treat now :jiggy:

No problem. Just glad that it's working for you. :)

What did you update?

Edited by ploggy, 12 November 2010 - 08:48 PM.

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#42 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 09:56 PM

No problem. Just glad that it's working for you. :)

What did you update?

sound driver and graphics one prob tho it worked got jackpot now locks up again
Posted Image

#43 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 12 November 2010 - 10:56 PM

Got to laugh, or you'll cry. :D

I've had the jackpot two ways on this. Once by getting to the end of the 'Super Trail', and once by filling up the Cash Stack, and it worked fine. How did you get the jackpot, mate? If you had it another way, I'll test it out and see if it locks-up on me.

#44 Chopaholic

Chopaholic

Manx Muppet

• Regulars
  • 220 posts

Posted 13 November 2010 - 03:22 AM

Working fine for me here, WIn 7 64-bit ultimate with a Creative X-Fi sound card.

Great release Ploggy many thanks, although as ever QPS appear to have designed the sound package by chucking an angry money at a keyboard and whatever order it presses the keys in determines which awful sounds go where.

However, with your mega-happy RAM file (how did we ever do without these?) I'm sure I'll get some mileage out of it.

Thanks again :)

Fruit machine emulation YouTube shenanigans - https://www.youtube....c/DegsyDegworth

#45 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 November 2010 - 12:28 PM

Just like to add that iv'e played this layout on all versions of mfme that run scorpion 4 and had no problems at all,so as ploggy said it must be something with the sound drivers.

#46 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 14 November 2010 - 06:43 PM

Excellent release ploggy, many thanks. :)

#47 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 08:27 AM

Slot looks awsum matey and so playable as all your creations do-yet enlighten me over the monitor trick could you!
My max sceen res on my PC is 1024.I know you can resize in mfme v.3 but can you do this to slots that will only play in other versions,then play them resized in the version they work in.And if so how???
Many thanks

#48 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 21 January 2011 - 11:59 PM

If you're on XP, you can un-cheeck the box where it says "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display", and drag the slider up to 1600x1200. I'm not sure how it works on Vista/7. You might need to install a driver to enable it on other operating systems.

Brucegeorge has got a 1024 version of this in the works, so if you're still having difficulties playing my version you might be better off waiting until Bruce gets his done. :)

#49 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2011 - 12:42 AM

Right I have been playing this when it first came out and it worked fine. Now I'm getting the cash ladder up to £50 and when I get the super trail the lamps just flash and that's it I have tried 9.4 and 10.1

I cant understand it. It was working fine before, I will try downloading it again and see what happens. If it works I will have kept the file safe so i can pop it back in so its at the same stage of play.

Just tried it and again it froze grrr.

Edited by robinhood75, 22 January 2011 - 12:54 AM.

#50 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2011 - 01:12 AM

Right I have been playing this when it first came out and it worked fine. Now I'm getting the cash ladder up to £50 and when I get the super trail the lamps just flash and that's it I have tried 9.4 and 10.1

I cant understand it. It was working fine before, I will try downloading it again and see what happens. If it works I will have kept the file safe so i can pop it back in so its at the same stage of play.

Just tried it and again it froze grrr.

Try using mfme 9.9 and see if it gives you the same errors than :)

#51 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 January 2011 - 09:44 AM

Try using mfme 9.9 and see if it gives you the same errors than :)

Cheers tommy 9.9 seems to be working see how long this one lasts. :notworthy:

#52 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 29 January 2011 - 11:56 AM

If you're on XP, you can un-cheeck the box where it says "Hide modes that this monitor cannot display", and drag the slider up to 1600x1200. I'm not sure how it works on Vista/7. You might need to install a driver to enable it on other operating systems.

Brucegeorge has got a 1024 version of this in the works, so if you're still having difficulties playing my version you might be better off waiting until Bruce gets his done. :)

Yeah have done that but my monitor wont support the changes!!!lol
Im on the trail of a larger monitor-hopefully a xmas gift-I know a long way off but il grin and bare till then
Many thanks for replying

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users