MPU Mecca - For sale: MPU3 Strike-A-Light / MPS2 Plus Money Deluxe

• Please log in to reply
No replies to this topic

#1 MPU Mecca

MPU Mecca

• Regulars
  • 10806 posts

Posted 08 November 2010 - 02:52 PM

hi folks - just wanted to see if anyone on the mecca is interested in either of these before i put them on the dreaded bay !!

i'm moving to cornwall in the new year and looking at the houses in my price bracket there's not much chance of me taking four fruities with me, so i have decided to let these two go, i nearly put them on eBay at the weekend as it was free listing but decided to offer them up to mecca members first

bit of info : Strike-A-Light (Barcrest MPU3 technology) is currently running on old 10s, fully working, board in great shape as it was sorted by a mecca master not long ago, i can email pics to show the cab and glasses, both in really nice condition, it's been very well looked after

Plus Money Deluxe (JPM MPS2 tech) is currently on new 10s, again fully working and the board has been recently reconditioned by another mecca master, cab has a few signs of wear but the glasses are clean and all in all it's in nice nick

if you have any questions, or want pics (general or anything specific) just let me know ..... cheers - Jon W (deVoyle)

View the full article

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users