49 replies to this topic

#41 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 07:45 AM

How the f*** am i the one talking shit?? obviously there is no way that jackpots rock n roll is going to take £60 for a board, if you think that your just a f*****g spastic.

#42 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 08:33 AM

How the f*** am i the one talking shit?? obviously there is no way that jackpots rock n roll is going to take £60 for a board, if you think that your just a f*****g spastic.

it will do especially if Gary gets on it before you, he'd probable make em need a refill after he wins lol

For me its any global machine, electrocoin (except for labyrinth and clones), and mazoomas which just take ages to win. I am ok with PT but double deckers do seem to take forever and on a very good day you can break even

#43 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:17 PM

I think "Mentally Challenged" is the PC thing to say these days Gary. Compared to you, however, they are f*****g super intelligent. :lol:
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#44 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 01:48 PM

over the years iv seen a few machines that for no reason go super tight after bootup and give no wins untill its swiched off and on again, my guess is its some random currupt data on mpu that sorts itself when roms are read on reboot

#45 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:37 PM

over the years iv seen a few machines that for no reason go super tight after bootup and give no wins untill its swiched off and on again, my guess is its some random currupt data on mpu that sorts itself when roms are read on reboot

I know what your saying there, it might just have been a coincedence but once i was watching someone play cashbox club and there was a power cut, as soon as the machine was back on again -> First spin cherrys for £1, exchanged at £1.20, 4 keys super trail, £86 but it was on something like £139 but out with part cash square did it's job. Anyway, so we started talking about it and then for a laugh turned the machine off and back on, 2nd spin £1.20, exchanged, 4 nudges = £25 quid. Probably a coincdence but you never know.

#46 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 02:48 PM

I know what your saying there, it might just have been a coincedence but once i was watching someone play cashbox club and there was a power cut, as soon as the machine was back on again -> First spin cherrys for £1, exchanged at £1.20, 4 keys super trail, £86 but it was on something like £139 but out with part cash square did it's job. Anyway, so we started talking about it and then for a laugh turned the machine off and back on, 2nd spin £1.20, exchanged, 4 nudges = £25 quid. Probably a coincdence but you never know.

that sounds like a battery problem to me

#47 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:02 PM

its funny how some of the `worst machines ever` listed here 9and i agree some do play like pooh) but they become your best friends whe you have the empty/system.

but for the record -

1. any empire machine
2. any vivid rechipped machine
3. the lo-tech machine with the teddy bear streak.

#48 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 03:07 PM

that sounds like a battery problem to me

There was loads of things up with the machine so yeah probably lol. This was about hmmm 2-3 years ago i think.

#49 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:16 PM

1 ... All those vile 10p/£5 JP rip offs of 30p/£25 JP fruities that litter the arcades in all the coastal towns. Jeez, you can lose £30 an hour in 'em no trouble. If you're gonna lose £30 an hour you may as well be playing the £25 & £35 JP ones, at least you've got half a chance of winning a decent JP.

2 ... American style Granny machines. Plop plop plop. Plop plop plop. No features, no nudges just .... Plop plop plop.

3 ... All other fruities, especially those "16 nudges for £1.60" skanks.
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#50 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 01 June 2008 - 04:44 PM

2 ... American style Granny machines. Plop plop plop. Plop plop plop. No features, no nudges just .... Plop plop plop.

yeah it annoys me in arcades when they have loads of these scattered all over the place, oh yeah the machines are shit aswell.:bigeyes20:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users