• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:32 AM

Hi all, i am sure i used to have this game on the computer but cant find it and have searched the site and other sites for the layout/roms without sucess, does anyone know of where i can get the file, as i said im almost certain it was on this site but isnt anymore,any help on this would be great!

Attached Files

• Attached File  BB.jpg   56.03KB   42 downloads

#2 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 01:37 AM

I don't think we have this one, sorry.
We do have however, Pot Black, which is essentially the same machine mate. You should find it easily. It's a tenner or 15 JP though, not £8

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#3 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 02:02 AM

hey thanks a lot buddy that was the one, just got the names mixed up as they are basically the same as you said thanks for your help :)

#4 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 04:41 AM

No problem mate! Can be a bit harsh that machine...Go for Big Break feature! And always take shots if the geezer yodels on SHOOT POOL! That's all I remember haha

BTW that pic you have is from Mr P's site. I have been to that arcade 4 times, and played Big Break. A truely enjoyable machine and top arcade

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#5 nick_uk_911

nick_uk_911

The Flaming Moron

• Regulars
  • 221 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 12:02 PM

aye yes it was from that site and yeah back in the day this was my favourite machine in the local arcade, i just got the big break feature and pressed C for cash shot instead of esc to collect it ...damn!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users