• Please log in to reply
28 replies to this topic

#21 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 09:33 PM

I wanna get time to get some more vids. Got that HD cam for the job. The garage has so much room, really need to fill it up with machines. Easily double figures :D

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#22 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 18 October 2010 - 10:04 PM

I wanna get time to get some more vids. Got that HD cam for the job. The garage has so much room, really need to fill it up with machines. Easily double figures :D

Should see JPstu's place in Manchester (Mecca), known as the Tardis :)

#23 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 06:09 AM

Only last night, I had to collect my Crimewatch and my Jackpot 7's from Sally's. The last of my stuff, the heaviest too, to be moved out. They are sat here at my mums in the shed and to be honest, being back at my mums for the time being, there really isn't any room for them and need to go which I'm not happy about. The girlfriend has a massive garage but I didn't think about that, plus I'm only 4 weeks into our relationship so a little early to ask me thinks.... I was surprised at the sizes of both machines. Crimewatch is several inches shorter than J7's but makes up for it in width and weight. Luckily, I had a trolley that can carry heavy bus parts about. It was just getting them over the step and into the house.

Theres a handful of people here who I'd give these away to, as I know they would be cared for. So if they are your cup of tea, you're welcome to them both although I have no transport from East Yorks.

I think it may be some time before I dabble in owning a real fruit machine again lol.
Posted Image

#24 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 04:46 PM

If I was closer I would have bought then off you for sure :)

Sorry to hear you and Sally split, been away from fme for ages..... unless it was your idea of course ;)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#25 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:31 PM

Personally other than the old bwb video's. i love the jpm's, admittedly they do tend to chuck out jackpots everywhere but game play never sags for to long before your off again....

Plus one good bit of advice to make your machines not get so boring quickly is to give someone else all your machine keys....(Parents have mine and they just wont give them back!)

My indy and duff beer guide are brilliant machines and every so often i have a spare tenner or 2 i turn them on and have a blast. (also with indy i've never had WIN SERIES) and ive chucked thousands through those machines over the years.

Must have about £300 in the bottom of them now. lovely..

Please can someone make my xmas and sell me a jpm moneytalks lol .....

Problem with mpu5 clubbers is that nasty £40 block on them... don't like that..

there's a cool 7th heaven on ebay...

Andy

#26 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

(also with indy i've never had WIN SERIES)

You need to make the token tubes think they are full.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#27 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 19 October 2010 - 07:55 PM

You need to make the token tubes think they are full.

It's a £10 jackpot one... the token tube's still register but obviously aren't used. But they indicate that there full. The git is the cash tube only has 1 sensor at the bottom. i've had the top feature still go £37 but never (On Any Indy I've played) have i had the win series. even emulated? I guess it's just the same as moneytalks where it can be pants or good?

#28 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:59 PM

Ohhhh, win series, I thought you meant the top. Yep Ive never seen that feature come out either.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#29 straekseims

straekseims

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 302 posts

Posted 01 November 2010 - 09:56 AM

Sounds about a rare as the Cashpot on the Maygay Super Pots played it for years in Leisure land In wisbech (pete's) and it NEVER paid the cashpot. It then went and a few months later another one turned up and the cashpot started at like 20p or something and within a day or 2 it was up to £5.00 and then stayed there for 4 years till he closed down. Someone show me a Video of the cashpot paying in REAL play on £5 jp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users