• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:12 PM

Hmmm, maybe religion is trying to tell us something there......

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 09:21 PM

The Pope is God's representative on earth. Dont think the above is appropriate?

(slightly taken and adapted from Fr. Ted)

#3 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:16 PM

Hmmm, maybe religion is trying to tell us something there......

Lol, been a busy week has it?

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#4 jim2311

jim2311

Genius

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 468 posts

Posted 17 September 2010 - 11:36 PM

Speaking of Father Ted…
When Father Ted died, my nephew asked his Dad if he thought he would get into heaven after his portrayal of the less than squeaky clean man of the cloth.

“Of course he will” replied his dad “He wasn’t a real priest”

#5 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 07:19 AM

Speaking of Father Ted…
When Father Ted died, my nephew asked his Dad if he thought he would get into heaven after his portrayal of the less than squeaky clean man of the cloth.

“Of course he will” replied his dad “He wasn’t a real priest”

Hi

He was obviouly not a real priest he never had sex with children

Regards

Cliff c

#6 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 18 September 2010 - 03:51 PM

Hi

He was obviouly not a real priest he never had sex with children

Regards

Cliff c

ZING!!!

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#7 nafanny29

nafanny29

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 21 September 2010 - 09:18 PM

Sorry to offend any religious folks here but it really is all a load of bollocks IMO.

#8 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 22 September 2010 - 09:22 AM

And Pope Benedict is Epic Bent Pedo....coincidence?

#9 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 01:06 AM

sorry to go slightly off topic,but while we`re doing anagrams :

SLOT MACHINES - CASH LOST IM `EM :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#10 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 02:56 AM

id say your more `on topic` than off it , and anyway wots wrong with peedos they never did me any harm

oh look he hasnt slated paedophiles he must be one lets get our pitch fork out and rape his kids thatll teach him to ermmm

hand-drawn-animated-gifs-dain-fagerholm-

#11 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 07:49 AM

id say your more `on topic` than off it , and anyway wots wrong with peedos they never did me any harm

oh look he hasnt slated paedophiles he must be one lets get our pitch fork out and rape his kids thatll teach him to ermmm

This topic was meant as "tongue in cheek" with a stong element of satire i presume..then you had to come out with an idiotic comment like that.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#12 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 23 September 2010 - 08:21 AM

Only an immature idiot would come out with a comment like that! do you have children yourself? well i doubt it as you would'nt make that comment, I have 2 young boys and 1 young daughter and i narrowly prevented my daughter from getting molested by a pedo and that scared the shit out of me so just because pedo's have'nt done you any harm they are sick mother fookers and there should be NO place in society for them!

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#13 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 01:29 PM

Only an immature idiot would come out with a comment like that! do you have children yourself? well i doubt it as you would'nt make that comment, I have 2 young boys and 1 young daughter and i narrowly prevented my daughter from getting molested by a pedo and that scared the shit out of me so just because pedo's have'nt done you any harm they are sick mother fookers and there should be NO place in society for them!

the same was said about homosexuals only 20 years ago
the government has got you scared which is what they want that way youll pay taxes with no questions
so what if im 11 and someone f***s me big deal i got hit when i was 10 and guess what no long term damage, how does sex f*** your life up ????????????
now beatings bullying ive experienced them all with little or no effect on my life apart from making me tougher ,whats the age for consent in say africa they get married at 12 ,im not supporting what pedophiles do (by this i mean raping kids) but if i be honest id rather my son met a pedophile rather than lets say a murderer ,you see were im coming from ,hed still be alive so to sum up im more scared of my son/daughter overdosing on alcohol than meeting a pedo
and who are you to call pedophiles sick arnt they just born that way like queers ,if this is the case then its obviously not there fault just as the way its not my fault i like women its hard wired into me from birth, so your views are wrong we should feal sorry for them andd try and help them not attack and call them names or what lessons have we learnt from the past with queers out of marrige children havee all been frowend on
you are like most people jumping on the band wagon too scared to have your own opinion
i suppose you think brothers and sisters having sex is totaly wrong aswell???
all youve got to do is look at the animals thay have sex with whoever young old same sex brother mother.... so all these things must be natural natures way but in society there not
why is this
i cant even walk down a street naked ffs why why why
because society says so ,well i say f*** you society ill do as i please (so long as it doesnt hurt anyone else)
anyway your intitled to your own opinion SO HAVE ONE

#14 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 26 October 2010 - 05:32 PM

the same was said about homosexuals only 20 years ago
the government has got you scared which is what they want that way youll pay taxes with no questions
so what if im 11 and someone f***s me big deal i got hit when i was 10 and guess what no long term damage, how does sex f*** your life up ????????????
now beatings bullying ive experienced them all with little or no effect on my life apart from making me tougher ,whats the age for consent in say africa they get married at 12 ,im not supporting what pedophiles do (by this i mean raping kids) but if i be honest id rather my son met a pedophile rather than lets say a murderer ,you see were im coming from ,hed still be alive so to sum up im more scared of my son/daughter overdosing on alcohol than meeting a pedo
and who are you to call pedophiles sick arnt they just born that way like queers ,if this is the case then its obviously not there fault just as the way its not my fault i like women its hard wired into me from birth, so your views are wrong we should feal sorry for them andd try and help them not attack and call them names or what lessons have we learnt from the past with queers out of marrige children havee all been frowend on
you are like most people jumping on the band wagon too scared to have your own opinion
i suppose you think brothers and sisters having sex is totaly wrong aswell???
all youve got to do is look at the animals thay have sex with whoever young old same sex brother mother.... so all these things must be natural natures way but in society there not
why is this
i cant even walk down a street naked ffs why why why
because society says so ,well i say f*** you society ill do as i please (so long as it doesnt hurt anyone else)
anyway your intitled to your own opinion SO HAVE ONE

:nah: After Reading your comments i wonder if you are a typical juvenile who really thinks that know he knows it all? or whether you a dirty old paedophile man?:err:
If you are a typical Juvenile then believe me you are so wrong to put homosexuals or gay's in the same league as paedophiles, and i almost feel sorry for you because you must of been raised rough & hard to think incest or paedophilia is acceptable or maybe you have a mental problem, you think it clever to announce you had sex or lost your virginity at 10yrs old, does your parents know about that?and even if it's true (probably not) what makes you think anyone here or on the net wants to know about it? I also guarantee your views will change when you grow up! Go play xbox or something & leave the adults to discuss mature content.

However i think you may also be a dirty old paedophile man who is hiding behind junior status here on fruit-emu because thats what paedophiles do they pretend to be young like the victims they prey on and i think you are purposely tryin to provoke with your comments but it won't work here or with me!

Personally i got nothing against Gay men or women as they don't force themselves on young babies or children unlike paedophiles who force themselves on children so you see your childish pathetic idiotic comments are rediculous.:no:

As for humans havin sex with animals thats just sick no wonder this world is full of sicko's and reading your comments you sound like of them now go play with xbox or go to college learn something useful educate yourself and stop talking like a retarded fool ! :wacko:

Edited by Bandits, 26 October 2010 - 05:33 PM.

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#15 policematrix

policematrix

• Regulars
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 October 2010 - 07:54 PM

:nah: After Reading your comments i wonder if you are a typical juvenile who really thinks that know he knows it all? or whether you a dirty old paedophile man?:err:
If you are a typical Juvenile then believe me you are so wrong to put homosexuals or gay's in the same league as paedophiles, and i almost feel sorry for you because you must of been raised rough & hard to think incest or paedophilia is acceptable or maybe you have a mental problem, you think it clever to announce you had sex or lost your virginity at 10yrs old, does your parents know about that?and even if it's true (probably not) what makes you think anyone here or on the net wants to know about it? I also guarantee your views will change when you grow up! Go play xbox or something & leave the adults to discuss mature content.

However i think you may also be a dirty old paedophile man who is hiding behind junior status here on fruit-emu because thats what paedophiles do they pretend to be young like the victims they prey on and i think you are purposely tryin to provoke with your comments but it won't work here or with me!

Personally i got nothing against Gay men or women as they don't force themselves on young babies or children unlike paedophiles who force themselves on children so you see your childish pathetic idiotic comments are rediculous.:no:

As for humans havin sex with animals thats just sick no wonder this world is full of sicko's and reading your comments you sound like of them now go play with xbox or go to college learn something useful educate yourself and stop talking like a retarded fool ! :wacko:

you make my point perfectly thanks :p

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users