- - - - -

Aug Metor Shower

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 15 August 2010 - 09:22 PM

cant remember if i have made a thread yet so sorry if i have. anyways from tonight the metor showe will be at its best with up to 40 or so metors a hour or more it will be best seen after midnight as its to low in the sky before then. im out in a field atm laid on a sheet its pich black but have seen about 17 metors allready and they seems to be getting more freauant. i would love to try and get a video but my shite phone cant even pick up the brightest star so no hope of getting any metors. anyways let me know what you have seen and where abouts you are. im in gloucester.

#2 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 10:11 PM

Contending with a bit of cloud here I think, but I saw some fantastic ones in Wales a few nights back. The sky is pretty much clear there

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#3 fatdad

fatdad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 15 August 2010 - 11:26 PM

as usual here in portadown when anything good is going to happen it always rains... :cry:

#4 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2010 - 03:24 AM

Looks like a website I was on got the days mixed up, they said it would be from the 15th to the 16th that would be the peak but looking at a few websites it looks like it was the 13th/14th. There is still a few left to see but by tomorrow it will die away very quick. next good show will be on Wednesday November 17th

Attached Files

#5 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 16 August 2010 - 07:02 AM

Seen a few the other night..very quick though was lucky i think to catch them.

Stood outside last night for 5-10 mins or so..but it was fookin baltic so i went back indoors without seeing nothing.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users