Need Help

• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 paddt542

paddt542

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:41 PM

i have club royle exchange cant play it anymore coz it says on the screen call manger and £32 on the screen i tried resetin it but its not workin can anybody help thanks

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 01:49 PM

i have club royle exchange cant play it anymore coz it says on the screen call manger and £32 on the screen i tried resetin it but its not workin can anybody help thanks

Stick the refill key in it and turn it then it will say refill on the alpha (screen) put £32 one pound coins in and then turn the key back and take it out. Collect the £32. Always make sure you have money in the hopper/tubes to payout the bank or you will keep getting this message ok. Hope this helps.

#3 paddt542

paddt542

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 04:38 PM

sory i ment to say i have it on my computer there is a refill button ontop of the mfme how does this work thanks

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:10 PM

sory i ment to say i have it on my computer there is a refill button ontop of the mfme how does this work thanks

if your unning the emulation,it's because you have collected with a odd amount in the bank.The machine has issues paying 20p's out so you should always try collecting with just £ wins in the bank,to get rid of the error open the folder the game is in locate the royal exchange ram file delete it then open mfme reload the game and it will be fine.Edit just seen that there is no 20p win in it,so tick the refill tab and press 0 about 50 times that will refill it with £50 reset the machine by pressing ctrl and R and it will pay the win.

Edited by Tommy c, 22 July 2010 - 05:12 PM.

#5 paddt542

paddt542

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:16 PM

thanks for that nice1 il let u know if it works

#6 paddt542

paddt542

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 05:27 PM

still not sure what folder are you on about to find this ram file?

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 July 2010 - 07:40 PM

still not sure what folder are you on about to find this ram file?

It's in the layout folder..royal exchange wdx it should be called ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users