Stories

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mullen5

Mullen5

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 01:17 PM

Been a while since we have had the "ned/chavs" type topics.

Anyone got any good/bad experiances of being in Arcades? Doesnt have to be about neds.

One that always stick in my mind was at a caravan park arcade ... Was playing Cashflow and stuck quite a bit in as someone was watching me ... suddenly the guy comes over as i am about to put another pound in pushes me out the way and starts playing it (being younger i couldnt do anything about it)

Another was in the same caravan park i put ten pence in an monopoly 60 machine and it was registering 10ps as 1 pounds so we played it all night until the alarm went off saying empty call attendant :)

Anyone else got any stories?

#2 billnye5

billnye5

• Regulars
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:11 PM

There was an arcade in blackpool that was registering £1's and giving credit but 50% of the time the £1's would fall through, played that till it was empty of tokens and played the tokens in other machines getting small wins here and there. In weymouth there are a fair few chavs around in the arcade, but they usually watch from a distance, except the holiday making chavs, come right up behind you some times and tell you you got the jackpot, you've won something or collect this that and the other for a jackpot, never worth believing them as its all cods wallap

#3 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:15 PM

I've been sharked a little in Weymouth, nothing too bad though. Was only the same geezer as well and I just started collecting when he was around lol
He was quite a sound guy though, I think he just wanted to watch. But I wasn't going to let him jump on after

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#4 billnye5

billnye5

• Regulars
  • 63 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:41 PM

The people who just want to watch the features on the £500's seriously just want to watch the features, so im fine with them

Edited by billnye5, 21 July 2010 - 03:42 PM.

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 July 2010 - 03:47 PM

I get watched every time im playing in gala, there was this one woman that jumped on the machine i was playing before i even got 5 feet away after i lost a fair bit in it. Next time i will leave a quid in it and make her wait then collect the quid out and stick it back in and make her wait again stupid grannies. They all watch u it is just a part of gambling.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users