#1 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:34 PM

Just how ebay don't kick this crook off is beyond me,
I paid for an item 5 weeks ago, and it never arrived, i had checked his feedback before i purchased, it was all good, now can you believe he has 1638 negatives this month alone ffs, all complaining of the same that they never received their items, and yet he is still on selling stuff(he probably hasn't got). case is opened with paypal, to recover my cash(as with most of the other buyers.
don't buy from this tw@t.

http://feedback.ebay...terval=0&page=5

Edited by hitthesix, 17 July 2010 - 10:34 PM.

#2 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 10:38 PM

I had the same thing a few months back but he has gone now I just think Ebay are very slow with stuff like this I hope you get your money back mate and they kick him off soon

#3 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 17 July 2010 - 11:25 PM

I paid for an item 5 weeks ago, and it never arrived, i had checked his feedback before i purchased, it was all good, now can you believe he has 1638 negatives this month alone ffs, all complaining of the same that they never received their items, and yet he is still on selling stuff(he probably hasn't got). case is opened with paypal, to recover my cash(as with most of the other buyers.

I real hope my friend that you didnt lose too much with this conman!!!
I had a near miss around four year ago-we got a box set of dvds for £40-they arrived intact and worked.
Two week later this Dr Tschu or what ever sudiname he came under,mails me and says we still owe him cash as the cheque didnt clear!!Yeah corse it didnt!!!!!!
I contacted Ebay(never heard a thing from them)-surprise!!!
And I contactd the seller with my info-never heard from him after that.
Yet how many folk would have sent the cheque again???
Its a site I rarely go on and its 1 im v.cautious of when looking to buy anything
:realmad: :realmad:

#4 dazzalatic

dazzalatic

• Regulars
  • 133 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:38 AM

Spooky, i've bought 2 items off him (2 mp4 players bought as presents) and lo and behold they have not arrived, it's been around a month now.

Annoying thing is, i've had stuff off him before and never had a problem, items always arrived pretty quick and in good order, i did same as you checked feedback and all was fine, now over 1600 negative in 1 month.

I know i only shelled out £12 for the 2 but thats not the point, anyroads i'll open a dispute via paypal and see what happens.

Hope you get your cash back too

Dazzler

#5 billnye5

billnye5

• Regulars
  • 63 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 06:03 AM

He's located in china, now why am I not surprised at that

#6 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:02 AM

If ya check he has also changed his ID from: e-bay-wei

Google the name and see what it comes up with.
So if you have received any items then there is a 100% chance your item WILL be fake flashed.

The 16Gb MP3 Players are in fact 2Gb (but will only hold 1.7Gb of data)

I got one off another seller which arrived in 4 days from China, not bad for £5.50 with Free P&P
but if you do get one test the capacity with this programme ... h2testw

http://mympx.org/Dow...2/p13_fileid/13

These sellers are also well know FAKE FLASH providers (and most probably the same person):
grandtechdigital, hello-9928, Andy-wjm, ly7589, e-bay-wei, best-e-bay-sell

#7 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

Well it seems ebay are abit slow at responding to most things..illegal wise,i was reading a thread over at another fme forum about an ebay seller finally getting prosecuted for,shy bidding or whatever it's called :D basicly it had took them some great time to sort this problem out,bloody ridiculous to say it's the biggest online auction site on the net,yet they have some terrible issues keeping members in line :no:

Edited by Tommy c, 18 July 2010 - 10:30 AM.

#8 saynowt

saynowt

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 473 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 10:52 AM

Neutral 162 589 628
Negative 1721 1954 2001

Detailed Seller Ratings (last 12 months)

what i dont understand you must of seen he had at least 280 negatives in the last year ok last month he had 1600+ which you wdnt of seen but it still leaves 280+ negs on his rep , i wdnt of never bought anything off them no chance

#9 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:21 AM

Well it seems ebay are abit slow at responding to most things..illegal wise,i was reading a thread over at another fme forum about an ebay seller finally getting prosecuted for,shy bidding or whatever it's called :D basicly it had took them some great time to sort this problem out,bloody ridiculous to say it's the biggest online auction site on the net,yet they have some terrible issues keeping members in line :no:

It's called SHILL BIDDING and it wasn't eBay that prosecuted him - it was Trading Standards.
He was initially reported for selling a clocked vehicle - buyer reported him to TS who then discovered he had 2 accounts and he bid on his own items to increases prices.

Result was he got £5000 fine and I believe 120 community service hours.

eBay dont give a shit about Shill Bidding - after all it creates higher final value fees for them, that is why now they hide the bidders IDs

Edited by Darienne, 18 July 2010 - 11:21 AM.

#10 fatdad

fatdad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 11:27 AM

i purchased a 16 gig mp3/4 player of him on the 28/6/10 and im still hopeing that it will come..... :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

#11 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 12:22 PM

i purchased a 16 gig mp3/4 player of him on the 28/6/10 and im still hopeing that it will come..... :no: :no: :no: :no: :no:

Trust me - it's won't

And it wont be a 16Gb player either -- but a FAKE FLASHED 2Gb device
File a paypal claim now --- He must have already well over 1000 claims ongoing

Also note this:

POSITIVE LAST 12 MONTHS = 44,855
HIS CURRENT FEEBDACK = 30,757

Every time you get 1 neg it takes it off ya positive

Therefore 44,855 - 30,757 = 14,098

So he must have at least 14,098 NEGS

Edited by Darienne, 18 July 2010 - 12:26 PM.

#12 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 18 July 2010 - 05:19 PM

Open a dispute with paypal mate you will not get your purchase.

Spooky, i've bought 2 items off him (2 mp4 players bought as presents) and lo and behold they have not arrived, it's been around a month now.

Annoying thing is, i've had stuff off him before and never had a problem, items always arrived pretty quick and in good order, i did same as you checked feedback and all was fine, now over 1600 negative in 1 month.

I know i only shelled out £12 for the 2 but thats not the point, anyroads i'll open a dispute via paypal and see what happens.

Hope you get your cash back too

Dazzler

Wasn't a lot of cash but it's the the principle of getting conned, so yeah open a dispute mate, ebay have responded and
said i will hear from them by the 31st of july. usually they respond sooner but he hasn't replied to them about the dispute.

oh! btw the same happened with another ebayer called "tamstore 003" and he asked me to close the case, but i refused as i hadn't received my purchase, obviously he was another one at it, luckily for me paypal refunded my cash,
anything listed that takes thirty working days seems all too dodgy to me, (seems a bit late that i just noticed that)

Edited by hitthesix, 18 July 2010 - 05:23 PM.

#13 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 07:06 AM

Neutral 153 592 633
Negative 2183 2419 2466

Oh well -- got my refunds today... Although Paypal took 12 days from claim to sort it.

20 Jul 2010 Reversal From Qian Zhiwei Completed £5.50 GBP
20 Jul 2010 Reversal From Qian Zhiwei Completed £8.10 GBP
20 Jul 2010 Reversal From Qian Zhiwei Completed £9.19 GBP

#14 muppetboy

muppetboy

• Regulars
  • 66 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 11:08 AM

He's located in china, now why am I not surprised at that

:lol:

My father-in-law is a gadget freak and forever on eBay. (Never ask him how something works, he's like a mobile manual and you'll still be there next day!). The number of times I keep telling him NOT to buy anything from overseas but he won't flipping listen. Three times over the past five years he's paid out for stuff (mainly from China) that either never arrived or did, but was completely wrong item. My wife knows more about eBay than me so she ends up having email eBay to get his money back.

#15 karlwhitfield13

karlwhitfield13

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 20 July 2010 - 12:33 PM

I don't understand why people don't sell honestly from ebay. If they provided quality merchandise they'd make a profit and perhaps secure themselves a nice income. When people scam like this, it makes others wary of using Ebay and the likes for fear of losing their money and wasting valuable time.

#16 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 05:56 AM

finally a result........

ly7589 (30450) Not a registered user

#17 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 10:29 AM

finally a result........

ly7589 (30450) Not a registered user

Yes about bleeding time too, took ebay long enough to kick the prat off.

#18 fatdad

fatdad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 21 July 2010 - 06:20 PM

yeah got an email from ebay saying dont buy anything from this seller.
.its a bit late , have opened a paypal dispute to get my money back... :mad:

#19 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 22 July 2010 - 10:17 AM

yeah got an email from ebay saying dont buy anything from this seller.
.its a bit late , have opened a paypal dispute to get my money back... :mad:

Hi

I have only ever had one problem when buying something on E-bay but paypal refunded this was from a uk buyer, oddly the goods arrived 2 days after pay pal refunded, so i contacted the seller asking for his address so i could mail via post order the value of the item as paypal had locked his account he never responded so i got the item for free in the end, not that I did not want to pay for it and i did try.

E-bay may have closed that account down but I am sure he will be back soon with another account.

Regardds

Cliff C

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users