Dond

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Mullen5

Mullen5

• New Members
  • 67 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:43 PM

Was in Largs yesterday on Work and seen myself with an hour before my train home so went to the local bowling alley. Was pretty good to be honest lots of low stake machines which paid out very well. Anyway i was playing a DOND cant remember which one (4 reeler 5 poound jp) but i was playing it on 20p play and i got the deal or no deal feature and unluckily got the 1p (which repeated to 3p wtf?) and only paid out 10p.

#2 billnye5

billnye5

• Regulars
  • 63 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 12:46 PM

This one has a 10p hopper, saves the wins being rounded up constantly and would keep it closer to its % for longer. Annoying though, should never play for deal or no deal on this one unless its the £25 or £35 one as the offers are pittance, in my experience is it gambles well on super features and cash on the superboard so any hope of a good ish win on these you will need to gamble instead of playing for the deal or no deal.

#3 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 07 July 2010 - 01:45 PM

Was in Largs yesterday on Work and seen myself with an hour before my train home so went to the local bowling alley. Was pretty good to be honest lots of low stake machines which paid out very well. Anyway i was playing a DOND cant remember which one (4 reeler 5 poound jp) but i was playing it on 20p play and i got the deal or no deal feature and unluckily got the 1p (which repeated to 3p wtf?) and only paid out 10p.

Deal or no Deal Classic, plays the same on either 10p play or 20p (if you play it on 20p it just means it will fill up quicker) Its an okay machine party from the crappy wins like this, ive had cash or bust for stupid things like 5p and repetes once (even though it would of given 10p as it rounds up the wins), I was playing it once in coral island and took feature streak red, I hit jackpot on Cash Fall, but because the machine hadnt taken a credit it only gave me £3!

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#4 dannydaman9

dannydaman9

Budding poker Player

• Regulars
  • 172 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 12:42 PM

got a brilliant tip for this. only works after it's been services/refilled. (this slot machine of course at £35 JP)

i have one at my local pub. and when it gets serviced i let a few people go on it. after, i go on it. get onto the borad and as soon as it gives me mystery i whack cash or bust. every time this happens i always get £20 without fail!!!

also if ur after quick cash. get super bar treck for an easy £12 (4 bars or 4 double bars). well the standard feature is good too. i get £4-£6 for it.

Streak will likely to give you £8, £10 if it's generous. Super Streak should give you about £15-£18

Should help you DOND fanatics!!!
4051301602.png

#5 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 26 July 2010 - 01:09 PM

Not really a tip... because after its been 'serviced' the hopper will be full, hence being topped up. So unless the person that goes on it saw this,they will automatically think it's full. So they will lose a few quid trying for the JP, so theres no wounder you get £20 from COB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users