• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 10:53 AM

Posted Image

File Name: BWB Lazy bones Wdx update

File Submitter: Tommy.C

File Submitted: 22 May 2010

File Category: MPU 4

Here we have another bwb £5er plays pretty ok and has a few bonus cheats on it,making for an easy jp.This also has had a partial redraw on the bottom right corner and the buttons but aint to bad.
The super streak on this is good for £20 or so,and is generous with i.m modes.this runs on mpu4 tech so anyone with a small monitor use mfme 3.2 to resize the layout.

Thanks to cliff's repro for the flyer,jafc for yet another of his classics making the job easier and the lads who tested for me.Shortcuts as normal,please note when the game first loads it will say wrong sound...need v1,just press start and it will be fine cheers enjoy it's quite decent to play.

Click here to download this file

Hold the bells mate.

#2 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 12:13 PM

Thanks Tommy nice layout :)

#3 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:24 PM

Fab as ever Mr-As with lotta luck it is better to have this playing on 30p/£5-plays much better than 10p-
Never did get 10p play £5 jackpot slots-v.borin wth little game play and poor payouts-I dont know if any1 remembers,but durin the late 90s a load of arcades changed their 5p/10p £5 jackpot slots into 30p play-I recall goin to Blackpool in 98 and makin a packet at the pleasure beach on 2x The Mob slots-boy did they run and run,givin plenty of boards and small wins 2-You do get a lot of 30p/£5 slots now,but the high tech format means larger runs and fewer small wins and hence like the £35/£70 breed you get little game play.
Many thanks,il stop wafflin now lol!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

#4 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:30 PM

Fab as ever Mr-As with lotta luck it is better to have this playing on 30p/£5-plays much better than 10p-
Never did get 10p play £5 jackpot slots-v.borin wth little game play and poor payouts-I dont know if any1 remembers,but durin the late 90s a load of arcades changed their 5p/10p £5 jackpot slots into 30p play-I recall goin to Blackpool in 98 and makin a packet at the pleasure beach on 2x The Mob slots-boy did they run and run,givin plenty of boards and small wins 2-You do get a lot of 30p/£5 slots now,but the high tech format means larger runs and fewer small wins and hence like the £35/£70 breed you get little game play.
Many thanks,il stop wafflin now lol!!!!!!!!!!! :notworthy: :notworthy:

lol no probs i get what you mean,i'm currently in the process os redrawing multiple barcrest machines to change em to 30p/£5 jp so you should be happy ;)

#5 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 01:53 PM

lol no probs i get what you mean,i'm currently in the process os redrawing multiple barcrest machines to change em to 30p/£5 jp so you should be happy ;)

Look forward to them Mr c-would love to c how you set bout makin them -never been techno minded lol-and can do most basics wth comps-but hats off to ya all-any idea if any of the barcrest £35 jacki are available yet-I know some £35 jackpot slots have been made but most wth door open mode-shame :wideeyed:

#6 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 22 May 2010 - 04:34 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#7 jon2007

jon2007

playing

• Regulars
  • 470 posts

Posted 25 May 2010 - 05:58 PM

try this http://fruityfansdow...-dxs/4539727421 copy and paste

#8 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2010 - 06:49 PM

Should be fine now!!.