• 740 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 03:08 PM

Posted Image Download from Fruit-Emu

Posted Image

File Name: fortune wheel £4.80
File Submitter: captainhaddock
File Submitted: 21 May 2010
File Category: PROCONN

Here's the £4.80 version of project coin's Fortune wheel with the sampled sounds,the emulator seems to play the sounds a bit too fast,the method I use to slow the sound down is: click on samples and reduce the rate from 16000 to 11000 - or whatever sounds right on your setup,many thanks to Dave from Mr P's for the roms and Ploggy for the reels.

Runs on mfme 3.2.

Dave.

#2 Guest_Tommy c_*

Guest_Tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2010 - 04:12 PM

Many thanks for this dave,i can see this being alot fairer on £4.80 jp cheers.

#3 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 05:07 PM

Thank you
https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 06:20 PM

£4.80 deffo beats the 'newer' £6JP.

Thanks

#5 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 08:28 PM

Brilliant dave many thanks for this, and to t.i for the roms. easily the best settings on £4.80 as all project coins were.

#6 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 21 May 2010 - 11:45 PM

A massive thankyou from me, this is great to see this again.

Possibly one of the finest project machines.

#7 frig

frig

• Regulars
  • 332 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:35 PM

I had great fun playing this again.

Thanks!

#8 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 02:44 PM

Mucho grassyarse to all concerned.

#9 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 26 May 2010 - 09:06 PM

Thanks plays alot better on £4.80!! Was playing this 2day in Dave's arcade on 20p/£3 always worth a few quid, had a £25 run from £10 not bad 4 a £3 jp. ;) ;)

#10 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 02:20 AM

Thanks plays alot better on £4.80!! Was playing this 2day in Dave's arcade on 20p/£3 always worth a few quid, had a £25 run from £10 not bad 4 a £3 jp. ;) ;)

Thats an unusual stake setting ! Usually its 10p/£3 or 20p/£4.80 or £6.

Years and years back the local arcade changed the W.O.F to 10p/£6 which had a decent size streak in it, nothing like the original though.

#11 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 07:31 PM

Thats an unusual stake setting ! Usually its 10p/£3 or 20p/£4.80 or £6.

Years and years back the local arcade changed the W.O.F to 10p/£6 which had a decent size streak in it, nothing like the original though.

Yeah its a bit of a mad stake setting but plays great, theres also Sevens & Melons & Jackpot 7s set at 20p/£2.40 again sounds abit mad but also plays great. ;) ;)

Edited by SUPER7, 27 May 2010 - 07:33 PM.

#12 treasure island

treasure island

• Regulars
  • 175 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 08:36 PM

10p £3 is not an original rom. 20p is the 'cash option' for the £6 roms.

I have just got my 777 heaven. Have many roms, INCLUDING the original (if u know what i mean!).

I have put it on its proper £4.80 tokens. ANY projects on 10p are hacked, they should only be 20p games, with £4.80 or £6 token jackpots. Or halved values if cash, respectively £2.40 & £3 cash. The reason as the £4.80 had a maximum £2.40 cash element and the £6 jackpot was £3 maximum cash.

Recommended settings for Fortune Wheel is 86%, 777 heaven 82%. They are programmed to operate on these settings. Higher or lower % settings will vary the streak size and ratio, also a 92% setting for example will not be able to build up to the proper streak.

This is from many conversations with the chap(s) that actually programmed these machines!

Im glad everyone is enjoying the roms, i will be adding my £6 version which is, as Super 7 and Cliff will verify, an exemptional game. It is a mirror of the £4.80 roms, just with the £6 jackpot for bigger streaks.

Im taking photos of various machines tomorrow for Ploggy and Bruce. Does anyone fancy pics to do the DX of Fortune Wheel?

Dave

www.reelfruits.co.uk ~ Keeping it reel

#13 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 09:17 PM

Well done thanks captain. :)
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#14 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 27 May 2010 - 11:56 PM

I have just got my 777 heaven. Have many roms, INCLUDING the original (if u know what i mean!).

I have put it on its proper £4.80 tokens. ANY projects on 10p are hacked, they should only be 20p games, with £4.80 or £6 token jackpots. Or halved values if cash, respectively £2.40 & £3 cash. The reason as the £4.80 had a maximum £2.40 cash element and the £6 jackpot was £3 maximum cash.

Recommended settings for Fortune Wheel is 86%, 777 heaven 82%. They are programmed to operate on these settings. Higher or lower % settings will vary the streak size and ratio, also a 92% setting for example will not be able to build up to the proper streak.

This is from many conversations with the chap(s) that actually programmed these machines!

Im glad everyone is enjoying the roms, i will be adding my £6 version which is, as Super 7 and Cliff will verify, an exemptional game. It is a mirror of the £4.80 roms, just with the £6 jackpot for bigger streaks.

Original 777 Heaven roms ?? !! Ha Ha that would be fun to play on them.I'll have a bag of 10p's please bob.

Nice work finding these projects Dave !

Im taking photos of various machines tomorrow for Ploggy and Bruce. Does anyone fancy pics to do the DX of Fortune Wheel?

Dave

#15 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:01 AM

Sorry, ive mistakenly posted a reply in Daves last quote !!

Something about the original 777 heaven roms ! Dunno how i managed to do that.

Edit, bit dodgy that really as anyone could technically start fannying about with posts.

Edited by ziggy, 28 May 2010 - 12:02 AM.

#16 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 12:36 AM

Dave

I've got a DX for FW already in the works, mate. It will be done using the WOF artwork, as apposed to the FW artwork. They're both exactly the same machines so everything should work out alright. Just need to change the win amounts on the glass to match the £4.80 roms. Do you have the roms for the sampled sound version on £6? If you do, I could release the DX on the £6 setting like I remember it. If not, I'll just use the £4.80 roms.

P.S. Look forward to seeing the photos you'll be taking for me. It's a machine I've wanted to DX for ages. Just glad that you've got hold of one. :)

Attached Files

This be my stuff ----------> http://www.fruit-emu...wnloads&mid=301

#17 treasure island

treasure island

• Regulars
  • 175 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 07:48 PM

I've got a DX for FW already in the works, mate. It will be done using the WOF artwork, as apposed to the FW artwork. They're both exactly the same machines so everything should work out alright. Just need to change the win amounts on the glass to match the £4.80 roms. Do you have the roms for the sampled sound version on £6? If you do, I could release the DX on the £6 setting like I remember it. If not, I'll just use the £4.80 roms.

P.S. Look forward to seeing the photos you'll be taking for me. It's a machine I've wanted to DX for ages. Just glad that you've got hold of one. :)

No worries mate, will be taking stacks of photo's tomorrow. Updating the website.

The 777 heaven is the 10p trick roms! Also £5 roms, various £4.80 versions too.

The Pic of that FW is spot on. I can't wait to play it!! House rules mean no staff (including me) cannot play the machines so to go home and play FW will be super!

Just remind me Ploggy its BW (inc reel bands) and ???

I will take the £6 FW rom home to upload too. Yes it has the digital sounds too.

Speak soon!

Dave.

www.reelfruits.co.uk ~ Keeping it reel

#18 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 28 May 2010 - 10:43 PM

If you can get the £6 roms that will be excellent, mate. You've already provided the sound roms, so only the program rom will be needed I think. The pictures that I need for BW are the glass' (top, and bottom), reels and photos of the area where the buttons are on the base. :)

P.S. Wish I knew about the 10p trick on 777 Heaven when it first came out. Could have made a pretty penny back in the day. We've got the early 777 Heaven rom, and the trick works on the emulator as well.

#19 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 04:09 AM

Whats this 10p tirck do? :p

#20 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 29 May 2010 - 03:51 PM

Gives infinite holds on wins. You just play one credit at a time until you get a win. Once you get the win, collect the bank out. Then, you put in 10p in and wait until you see the hold lamps flicker. If you put 10p in and the holds don't flicker, you just press collect to get your 10p back and keep repeating the process until they do. Once the lamps flicker, put in another 10p to make one credit and the win will always hold.

You'll need to make a 10p button on the emulator (number 52) to see it in action. Should work on the DX's that are out there.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users