Quiz Machine Disks

• Please log in to reply
33 replies to this topic

#21 jaywun

jaywun

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 28 February 2010 - 09:09 PM

I have 50mb bb and can up at a good rate about 1.78mbps i think so if anyone wants to send a copy i could upload to a torrent site or something like that.

EDIT i forgot my speed is in my sig lol

Hey this is my first post,

Been searching for skill ball bingo for weeks, any chance you can upload to torrent site and send the link please?

Thanks in advance :)

#22 d0uga1

d0uga1

who put my name up there

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 01 March 2010 - 12:35 AM

Hey this is my first post,

Been searching for skill ball bingo for weeks, any chance you can upload to torrent site and send the link please?

Thanks in advance :)

here you go its on megaupload

link -> Skillballbingo Megaupload

this took me only a min using the search function at the top of the page its the white rectangular textbox with search next to it (just if you carnt see it)
type in skillballbingo and its the first in the list of a lot of posts check it out as it has good info on how to run it.

hth
always on the scrounge for freebies.

#23 d0uga1

d0uga1

who put my name up there

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 07 March 2010 - 03:22 PM

just to say im not far from compleation of this frontend but i could do with adding a bit more to it before i share my work.

i would like to incorporate the ind:e emu into my project and i was wondering if anyone knows if the source code for it is available.

cheers

#24 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 12:33 PM

Hi

To be fair its the disks above that have provided all of the games on the repro i just installed them and zipped each folder to save you haveing to download a 5mb file with all the games and an installer, I also did this so that people who allready had the earlyer games could just get the ones thay needed to complete the set of games.

I did do a set of disks for Douga to help him create his front end, but obvioulsy i cannot do sets for every one as it would cost me to much and the problem with putting them on a file sharing site is if you dont pay for the premium service thay dont keep them for long and the download speeds if you pay can be as slow if not slower than the repro. With torrent sites the ones I use are all private trackers so you need an account, and with most of them you also need an invite as open sign ups are closed off now.

The other reason but if some one wants a copy of the disks, i am willing to do a set at cost PM if you want more info on this.

Regards

Cliff C

#25 pauldot

pauldot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 08 March 2010 - 10:03 PM

Hi

To be fair its the disks above that have provided all of the games on the repro i just installed them and zipped each folder to save you haveing to download a 5mb file with all the games and an installer, I also did this so that people who allready had the earlyer games could just get the ones thay needed to complete the set of games.

I did do a set of disks for Douga to help him create his front end, but obvioulsy i cannot do sets for every one as it would cost me to much and the problem with putting them on a file sharing site is if you dont pay for the premium service thay dont keep them for long and the download speeds if you pay can be as slow if not slower than the repro. With torrent sites the ones I use are all private trackers so you need an account, and with most of them you also need an invite as open sign ups are closed off now.

The other reason but if some one wants a copy of the disks, i am willing to do a set at cost PM if you want more info on this.

Regards

Cliff C

Do i get 50% of cost

3607216864.png

#26 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 09 March 2010 - 07:09 AM

Do i get 50% of cost

Hi Paul

Its ok no one will take me up on the offer thay never do (of course now I have put this in here i will be snowed under with requests lol), the main reason for the posting was just to let people know I will not do them for every one for free douga was a one off as he was developeing his front end so it was to save him having to wait until he downloaded them all, to be able to get on with his work.

Regards

Cliff C

#27 d0uga1

d0uga1

who put my name up there

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 03:36 PM

just thought id give an update to how things are getting on with this.

unfortunatley due to some silly git (me) downloading a torrent packed with a virus my hd had to be deleted without a backup as i got the virus hitting me with everything it had (couldnt install/uninstall anything, couldnt open any programs and couldnt system restore).

anyway im having to start from scratch again so its gonna be a while before anything is done .

sorry

#28 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 04:44 PM

just thought id give an update to how things are getting on with this.

unfortunatley due to some silly git (me) downloading a torrent packed with a virus my hd had to be deleted without a backup as i got the virus hitting me with everything it had (couldnt install/uninstall anything, couldnt open any programs and couldnt system restore).

anyway im having to start from scratch again so its gonna be a while before anything is done .

sorry

Not tried using any data recovery tools?

Edited by bertfry, 05 April 2010 - 04:45 PM.

#29 d0uga1

d0uga1

who put my name up there

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 05 April 2010 - 06:02 PM

Not tried using any data recovery tools?

i couldnt try anything as when i tried to install things the virus kicked in and closed the program straight away even when in safemode also tried to use the xp repair on the install disc.

so it was easier to to format and start again luckily i backed up onto a usb drive but its only source code no artwork was saved i also lost one of my modules which became corrupt possibly when doing my last backup.

but like i said in an earlier post i was so close to finnishing it i was having problem getting the FE to open half the games they just shut down when i tried to open them.

but ill keep going with it (it also gives me an excuse to change the layout of the FE).

anyway ill give an visual update in a week or so.

#30 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 April 2010 - 08:26 PM

even after a format you can grab stuff with a recovery. I found stuff on my pc from 2008 loool that had been deleted years ago.

#31 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 06 April 2010 - 02:31 PM

I have 50mb bb and can up at a good rate about 1.78mbps i think so if anyone wants to send a copy i could upload to a torrent site or something like that.

EDIT i forgot my speed is in my sig lol

Did anyone send you a set in the end?

Cheers.

#32 Guest_Vaan_*

Guest_Vaan_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 April 2010 - 12:22 PM

hi guys

just wondering if anyone has a link to a torrent of all the games (including paragon) or better yet a link to ebay with them on as i cant find them

thanks

#33 Guest_Vaan_*

Guest_Vaan_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 April 2010 - 08:44 PM

ignore this poost, ment to post in a new thread :$

Edited by Vaan, 20 April 2010 - 09:19 PM.

#34 jayjayuk

jayjayuk

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 13 June 2010 - 11:52 PM

just to say im not far from compleation of this frontend but i could do with adding a bit more to it before i share my work.

i would like to incorporate the ind:e emu into my project and i was wondering if anyone knows if the source code for it is available.

cheers

Did you get this code in the end?

I made one a while ago, but not had much spare time recently to continue work on it.

These ebay sets, do they include games like family guy? all clued up? or any of the newer ones?

Cheers

jay

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users