• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 xxxplicit

xxxplicit

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 06:55 AM

Hey guys whats up.

I've been coming on these forums every now and then for a while, primarily to download
fruit machines for which I am very grateful to the layout designers :notworthy:

I have never posted on the forums before as frankly, I haven't really had anything to
contribute. I can't design fruit machine layouts, have nothing to really add there so
there wasnt much point in saying anything.

However recently I noticed with the new forum design you now have a MAGE rom section. I
just skimmed through it and realised I have a couple MAGE roms sitting on my HD that
don't appear to be up on your site. I was wondering if you think it would be a good
thing for me to upload them here and if so, where do I upload to?

Also was wondering if the forum ever considered putting up a SWP (quiz machine) section
too?? As these games are very hard to find.. :yes:

Cheers

#2 d0uga1

d0uga1

who put my name up there

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 03:35 PM

Hey guys whats up.

I've been coming on these forums every now and then for a while, primarily to download
fruit machines for which I am very grateful to the layout designers :notworthy:

I have never posted on the forums before as frankly, I haven't really had anything to
contribute. I can't design fruit machine layouts, have nothing to really add there so
there wasnt much point in saying anything.

However recently I noticed with the new forum design you now have a MAGE rom section. I
just skimmed through it and realised I have a couple MAGE roms sitting on my HD that
don't appear to be up on your site. I was wondering if you think it would be a good
thing for me to upload them here and if so, where do I upload to?

Also was wondering if the forum ever considered putting up a SWP (quiz machine) section
too?? As these games are very hard to find.. :yes:

Cheers

RE: the mage roms i dont think there would be a problem uploading them to this site. just goto Mage Roms Page then click on tab that says "upload a file" under the search toolbar

RE: the swp games you can find them on cliffs repro (link is on the homepage) under "Repro Stuff/Layout files and roms/SWP Roms and emulators" and by the looks of things hes still accepting registrations.

hth

Edited by d0uga1, 09 April 2010 - 03:38 PM.

always on the scrounge for freebies.

#3 xxxplicit

xxxplicit

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 04:54 PM

RE: the mage roms i dont think there would be a problem uploading them to this site. just goto Mage Roms Page then click on tab that says "upload a file" under the search toolbar

RE: the swp games you can find them on cliffs repro (link is on the homepage) under "Repro Stuff/Layout files and roms/SWP Roms and emulators" and by the looks of things hes still accepting registrations.

hth

Cool, thanks.. I didn't realise it was as easy as that and you could just manually upload them yourself. OK well I've uploaded a couple for now just to test the water and see what happens, if they get approved by a moderator then maybe I'll put up some more for the ppl to enjoy :)

I already registered on cliffs repro a while back but thx anyway.. haven't looked on there in a long time so maybe he's put some new stuff up on there since, that'd be cool.

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 09 April 2010 - 09:54 PM

We don't have an SWP section because the manufacturers are very protective when it comes to these type of machines. I have a nice collection of letters from various lawyers representing the manufacturers at home. Anyone remember the classic Cluedo thread?

xeepi_logo_email.png

#5 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 10 April 2010 - 06:51 AM

I have a nice collection of letters from various lawyers representing the manufacturers at home. Anyone remember the classic Cluedo thread?

:yes:

Never won more than a £1 off that and played it to death.

bj

#6 spaceman

spaceman

• Regulars
  • 35 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 09:21 AM

how do you get them to work.ive tryed the emulators.and having loads of problems.

#7 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 10 April 2010 - 10:17 AM

how do you get them to work.ive tryed the emulators.and having loads of problems.

Read the threads concerning those swp's. all the info you need is there.

#8 fatdad

fatdad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 12 April 2010 - 08:17 PM

i finaly got mage working but only 2 roms work ..the rest say i need the chd file to get them to work....any sources to the mage roms chd files?.... please..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users