Big Blaster Clone

• Please log in to reply
8 replies to this topic

#1 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 01:29 AM

Hi guys.. If I remember correctly there was a clone of mazoomas big blaster (I think!), that was emulated a little while ago. It may not of been but I'm pretty sure it was as I remember having to get the 3 symbols for the super feature shots board. I just can't remember the name of the machine and have had a look through all 19 pages of scorp 4 downloads and can't see it.The zip file contained a rediculously happy ram file also which streaked for about 200 or so. I think it was set at 25 jp. If anyone can help me find it, then many thanks!

#2 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 02:09 AM

Hi guys.. If I remember correctly there was a clone of mazoomas big blaster (I think!), that was emulated a little while ago. It may not of been but I'm pretty sure it was as I remember having to get the 3 symbols for the super feature shots board. I just can't remember the name of the machine and have had a look through all 19 pages of scorp 4 downloads and can't see it.The zip file contained a rediculously happy ram file also which streaked for about 200 or so. I think it was set at 25 jp. If anyone can help me find it, then many thanks!

Are you thinking of Side Splitter? If so, this machine cannot be emulated due to security issues. It's a pile of crap anyway :)

Or possible Some Like it Hot, which was emulated mute?

Edited by Dougsta, 11 March 2010 - 02:10 AM.

#3 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:13 PM

Are you thinking of Side Splitter? If so, this machine cannot be emulated due to security issues. It's a pile of crap anyway :)

Or possible Some Like it Hot, which was emulated mute?

It was definitly a machine that had been emulated as I had it on my old PC before it died. I'm normally good with machine names but this one escapes me for some reason.. I remember the happy ram files attached as the mega streak went for a ton to start with and the machine was still off it's nuts for another ton or more after. I'm sure it was a big blaster clone or very similar game if not. Cheers for the help tho :)

#4 hornynick

hornynick

• Regulars
  • 259 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:20 PM

The only thing I can think of atm is QPS' Evolution. I seem to remember that went crazy when I first downloaded it. Not a clone of BB as such, but you never know, it may help jog someones memory.

#5 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 08:43 PM

It was definitly a machine that had been emulated as I had it on my old PC before it died. I'm normally good with machine names but this one escapes me for some reason.. I remember the happy ram files attached as the mega streak went for a ton to start with and the machine was still off it's nuts for another ton or more after. I'm sure it was a big blaster clone or very similar game if not. Cheers for the help tho :)

Sounds like one of Ploggy's in that case. Maybe have a search through his files list or through the release threads over the past year or two.

#6 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 10:54 PM

High and Mighty, maybe?

#7 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 11 March 2010 - 11:26 PM

High and Mighty, maybe?

I thought maybe it was evolution too but that is a clone of high and mighty. I'm sure you had to get 3 smiley faces to activate the shots (as appose to 3 fireballs on big blaster). The evolution doesn't look right from memory and the initial mega streak went for 100 - 125 everytime the 'happy' file was used. Hmm may be one of lifes mysteries Unless I can recover from my previous dead HD lol. Don't worry too much but as I said I looked through all the downlads with no luck. cheers again!

#8 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:25 AM

Are you sure it's scorp 4? It could be an empire machine. Empires aren't for download on this site which would explain why you can't find it.

#9 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 March 2010 - 10:36 AM

Are you sure it's scorp 4? It could be an empire machine. Empires aren't for download on this site which would explain why you can't find it.

Yeah but have you aver known an empire go for £100 plus on a mega sreak cos i've not :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users