- - - - -

Barcrest Lotta Luck 1280 Wdx

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 20 February 2010 - 10:41 PM

Made a start on this removed the lines and gonna start on lamping tomorrow it's obviously a clone of jackpoteers but this is a machine ive never played.I may do a 1024 at the same time as there isnt one at that size.Could someone help me identify what the text on this lamp says,see screenie attached so i know what lamp to look for as it's not lamped on the dx which is done,the last couple of words say try again thanks.

Attached Files

Edited by tommy c, 20 February 2010 - 10:42 PM.

#2 d0uga1

d0uga1

who put my name up there

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 546 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 12:54 AM

Made a start on this removed the lines and gonna start on lamping tomorrow it's obviously a clone of jackpoteers but this is a machine ive never played.I may do a 1024 at the same time as there isnt one at that size.Could someone help me identify what the text on this lamp says,see screenie attached so i know what lamp to look for as it's not lamped on the dx which is done,the last couple of words say try again thanks.

ok my theory is its for the reel blasts with you saying it has try again on it i looked at your artwork posted tried with photoshop to enhance it but it didnt work so i played the dx on here by scott and its not lamped but when you collect more than 1 reel blast after the first blast the alpha displays collect or try again and i think it sits well with the lamp.

im probably compleatly wrong but thats what i think the lamps for.

btw if you need it heres the chr and meters

chr = 0D930
meters = sec 1 1 - sec 2-2

sec = yes
coin mech = binary

hth

cheers

Edited by d0uga1, 21 February 2010 - 12:57 AM.

always on the scrounge for freebies.

#3 Toddyuk

Toddyuk

æ„›

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1279 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:49 AM

http://www.fruit-emu...s&showfile=2654
Posted Image

#4 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 08:49 AM

Thanks for the info douga this will now be a 1024 as i didn't know rb had already done a 1280 thanks for the link toddy.

#5 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 10:24 AM

Classic about if u wanna nick anything :policeman:
Posted Image

#6 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 11:58 AM

The lamp says "You missed, try again" or something along those lines. It's used when you make a mess of one of the features - Locomotion perhaps. It is definitely lamped, and definitely isn't related to Reel Blasts.

Maybe the classic or other DX has nailed this lamp?

Try playing about with Skill Cash, Locomotion or other such features and deliberately make a mess of them, to see if it will light up.

Edited by Dougsta, 21 February 2010 - 12:01 PM.

#7 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 01:11 PM

The Classic does have it.... i labeled it as 'Wrong Move' lol never realised (also how poo the layout looks) :Randy-git:
Posted Image

#8 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:44 PM

I am half way through a 1024 of this lol got the flyer from Ady but im sure you will do a great job mate so you can take it over it will be nice to see it with your jackpoteers layout and as you know im taking some time off anyway good luck with it

#9 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:52 PM

I am half way through a 1024 of this lol got the flyer from Ady but im sure you will do a great job mate so you can take it over it will be nice to see it with your jackpoteers layout and as you know im taking some time off anyway good luck with it

Jeese i think i need to start reading things through properly :lol: I will carry on and do the 1280 as first stated in wdx form.P.s bruce if you want the flyer with the lines cleaned just let us no mate,sorry i didn't know you was doing one for it.

#10 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:54 PM

No mate its fine Honest if i was to finish that layout i would wanna start it again anyway and change the way i did the lamps you go for it will enjoy playing it when its finished got a great background for it if you want it let me know

#11 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

Classic about if u wanna nick anything :policeman:

Thanks jafc will have a dabble with it :)

The lamp says "You missed, try again" or something along those lines. It's used when you make a mess of one of the features - Locomotion perhaps. It is definitely lamped, and definitely isn't related to Reel Blasts.

Maybe the classic or other DX has nailed this lamp?

Try playing about with Skill Cash, Locomotion or other such features and deliberately make a mess of them, to see if it will light up.

Thanks dougsta for the info will do that what you said,even with the flyer at full res i could still only read try again.

#12 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:55 PM

http://www.fruit-emu..._1

Thats what it looks like let me know and i will drop the background over

#13 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

No mate its fine Honest if i was to finish that layout i would wanna start it again anyway and change the way i did the lamps you go for it will enjoy playing it when its finished got a great background for it if you want it let me know

Send it over mate will save me adding the side art thanks.

#14 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 04:56 PM

Oh and the classic king is right its Wrong Move :) lol

#15 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:00 PM

Right so am i right in thinking the lamp says wrong move try again??.

#16 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:23 PM

Hehe don't mess with the Lithograph-fonted classic king. What the hell is the lamp used for though, I can't think of any feature that would use a "wrong move" lamp :undecided:

#17 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:27 PM

Maybe when you take nudges and you nudge the wrong reel or if it says bonus next and you try and hold the reels

#18 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:34 PM

Maybe when you take nudges and you nudge the wrong reel or if it says bonus next and you try and hold the reels

Ah yeah it could be when you get let em spin and you try and hold a reel the lamp lights up.

#19 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 21 February 2010 - 05:37 PM

I think you're right guys. Or maybe if you try to hold no win on the Golden Hold feature. Must be for this type of thing.

#20 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 February 2010 - 10:02 PM

ok all lampings done now just need to add this mystery lamp(wrong move try again)??

Attached Files

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users