alarm problems

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 adam_tomlinson

adam_tomlinson

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 08:07 PM

i recently bought a 'money to burn' fruit machine. i was playing it with the hopper only £20 full and managed to win £30 quid. when it couldn't pay out i used the refill key to put the winnings it had paid back in. when it finished paying out the hopper was left empty again and an alarm sounded. the alarm will not stop i've tried everything i can think of. the error is for £1 in meter. any suggestions please?

#2 mikey95

mikey95

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 08:52 PM

If the error is for the meters then it is likely that 1 of your meters is faulty and needs replaced. If you know how to put your machine into test then do so and go to meter test. Watch all your meters and the one which doesn't move is the faulty one. They are very simple to replace and only have 2 wires.
Your MPU or main board may be faulty but it is more likely to be the meters, probably the cash out meter if it started alarming when paying out.
The other thing it may be is, you said the hopper emptied, it may be that the opto has gone on your hopper and whenever the machine pays out then it will pay out ALL the coins because your hopper is faulty.
If you message me with the exact error code and number your machine displays then i will be able to help you better, or reply to this post.

Mike :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :twisted: :twisted:
Ex leisurelink engineer
A reformed character!!!!

#3 Cola_Addict

Cola_Addict

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 11:57 PM

Mickey95, i wondered if you could maybee shed some light on this one. I recently bought Smash and Grab - MDM version and it played fine but all the coins were getting jammed in the coin mech. I took it out and got the coins out but ever since it displays an error 9.4. I have chacked it and it looks ok but still get the error. According to the manual there is no error 9.4 so im a bit stumped!

Any help would be grand

-Adam-

#4 adam_tomlinson

adam_tomlinson

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 13 April 2004 - 05:02 PM

its the cash refill meter at the top mate, i dont even think its connected at all its hard to say i will post a photo tonight if i cant fix it myself

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users