New MAME site begins......

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

#1 TheMaxPower

TheMaxPower

• New Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 April 2004 - 11:49 PM

My MAME hall of FAME has begun.... I have just started but you are all welcome to sign up and get downloading.....

I shall be working on the downloads section first so those of you without MAME that want it can get started.....

I have added my favourite ROMS so there are enough to begin MAMEing....

The site is a long way from complete so ignore all but the downloads. I shall be making an effort to complete it over the next 2 weeks.

The main features will be ROM downloads / uploads and a Hall of Fame along with all the other PHPNuke facilities.......

The URL is http://www.inwakefield.co.uk

#2 Guest_madman_*

Guest_madman_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:25 AM

if ya need any help m8 on the roms side..i got every rom m8....

my fave being hyper sports........

#3 TheMaxPower

TheMaxPower

• New Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 12:44 AM

That would be a big help - I only have about 700!!..... How would you suggest passing them on???

My faves are Nemesis and Gyruss!!

#4 danzaiver

danzaiver

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 10:30 AM

I always love playing the old arcade games. but word of warning bandwith will be an issue later on if more and more people find your site. So put up the heavy down loads if you want to I.E. Metal Slug 3 is 90mb a dl. Just a little warning and good luck with the site and if you need help ill give and hand. But i am not verry good at programeing :(

also for an idea put a high score list whare people tell you there high scores in the games you will put out for dl.

#5 PJ

PJ

Condom Testing Department

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 02:23 PM

Could you not afford a colour PHPnuke licence then?... :wink:
Winning is not a crime...

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#6 TheMaxPower

TheMaxPower

• New Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 02:25 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I think the gray suits the theme......

#7 PJ

PJ

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 02:30 PM

Serious though, if you want loadsa ROMs, it's worth checking out the alt.binaries.emulator.mame newsgroup (using Xnews or Agent, and not AOL or Outlook - they are crap newsreaders!) - I completed my collection (v0.80) in less than a week of BB DL'ing...well most of them anyways - the ones I'm missing are:-

harddrcg, hgkairak, hydrap, jleague, msh, mtlchamp, mtlchmpu, mt_mwalk, pwrinst2, qndream, quiztou, sandor, sassisu, scfinals, sfish2, sfish2j, skykid, skykidd, skykido, soulclba, soulclbr, srmp7, ssideki4, sspirits, sss, strider2, suikoenb, superchs, superx, superxm, suprslam, survarts, suzuk8h2, svf, svs, sxyreact, tekkentt, term2, term2la1, term2la2, tetrisp, timecrsa, timek131, timekill, tinklpit, tkmmpzdm, tmek, tmekprot, tmmjprd, tophunta, tophuntr, touchgo, tp2m32, turfmast, twcup98, twinspri, vfkids, vhunt2, vhunt2r1, vsav, vsava, vsavh, vsavj, vsavu, vstennis, wakuwak7, wh1, wh1h, whp, winterht, wjammers, wrestwar, wwfmania, xexex, xexexj, xfiles, xmcota, xmcotaa, xmcotah, xmcotaj, xmcotaj1, xmcotajr, xmcotau, znpwfv and zombraid

Can you help out with any of these?...

PS - don't you just hate it when you click on a link, and it's not a link... :twisted:

PPS - what about CHD's?

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#8 TheMaxPower

TheMaxPower

• New Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 02:45 PM

Any of you guys who have a complete rom set - if you wanna ftp em to me I will bang em on the site ...

FTP to ward.serveftp.com with user :: mame and password of uploads. You will see what I have and if you want to append the list then please do!!!

#9 PJ

PJ

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:02 PM

...if you want to append the list then please do!!!

Thanks for the FTP - got turfmaster in at last...

I'll send you some smaller roms into directory PJ on your server b4 the end of the week, just gotta find the buggers... ;)

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#10 TheMaxPower

TheMaxPower

• New Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 11 April 2004 - 06:19 PM

I have created an UPLOAD HERE folder on the server - Please upload new roms here.

All roms uploaded will be made available on www.inwakefield.co.uk.

Download as much as you want but it may be slow (256K up from here)....

Please also add to my collection if possible.....

Many thanks.

PS - The FTP is not available 24hrs - if it is down please try later.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users