Anyone remember this?

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 fruitie_gambler

fruitie_gambler

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 05:59 PM

Can anyone remember a fruit machine called Miracles. I used to play it in the lates 80's early 90s. Anyone know who it is made by and if it can be emulated?

Also does anyone remember any of the ' Watch my hidden treasures' machines. Can any of these be emulated?

#2 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 06:47 PM

Hi fruitie....i dont remember miracles...but i certainly do remember watch for my hidden trasures machines probably late 80's early 90's....pay rise...twilight zone...open the box...grand national to name but a few :D ..unfortunatley these cannot be emulated at this time...dont have the right tech at the moment... :-? (i know nothing about it) one of the mods will put me right...if you look at compost corners avatar it has the dot matrix display of these machines...well cool :lol: i hope these can be emulated soon ;) [hr:47200d5651]
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#3 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 09:05 PM

Never heard of Miracles either. You're not thinking of Barcrests 'Mirage' by any chance? This has been emulated if you fancy a butchers.

As for Sp,Ace machines, the (Watch for my Hidden Treasures) machines, I've posted plenty of pics here on FruitEMU over the months although I can't link you to the threads. The tech (Sp.Ace) involved has been considered for emulation and is on the list as a 'to do' as far as I'm aware with the emu creators.

Compost

Attached Files

Posted Image

#4 PJ

PJ

Condom Testing Department

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 09:17 PM

I think he means 'MIRRACLES' (the extra 'R' to complement the 9-letter trail which was the standard at the time) - this was by PCP, and may have been MPU4...this was ® 1989.

If you had any 'Mirra-Nudges', you could access these by completing only 5 of the 9 letters...
Winning is not a crime...

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#5 djcr

djcr

Confused drunk

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 03 October 2005 - 08:14 PM

Spent ages as a kid at Kiln Park, Tenby playing Mirracles. I used to think is was the dogs. I for one would love to see it emulated.
I'm pretty sure as I remember it being way before MPU4 :)
Thank god i'm an atheist....

#6 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 04 October 2005 - 08:25 PM

I'd say it was big banker/cash rolls clone. It was a very long time ago sinse i've seen one. Can't remember if it was a Jpm or PCP machine....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users