Top 5 barcrest machines on £70

• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#21 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 07:23 AM

In Southend, the £5 jackpot machines are 20p a go. Surely that's not right? 10p should be the maximum I think. If you don't win jackpot within 25 presses of the start button, you are screwed!

Where exactly do you play? Most are 10p, some 5p. I don't recall seeing any at 20p

EDIT except for rock star (monster cash clone) which is multi stake 20/10/5

#22 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 January 2010 - 09:36 AM

Where exactly do you play? Most are 10p, some 5p. I don't recall seeing any at 20p

The deal or no deal 4 reeler is 20p and 10p along with jackpots that rock n roll 30p/20p/10p £5 and all its clones.

#23 shajder

shajder

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 11:39 AM

If you use SunSpot / Mr B's as a starting point and head towards the Kursaal, it's the arcade 3rd down (one after New York New York).

There's loads of machines on 20p play / £5 jackpot, like Jackpoteers, OXO 3 player, Bobby Dazzler, Revolution, PartyTime, etc. I don't think it's right and from my experience, they don't offer the board more than the 10p play machines.

#24 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:16 PM

If you use SunSpot / Mr B's as a starting point and head towards the Kursaal, it's the arcade 3rd down (one after New York New York).

There's loads of machines on 20p play / £5 jackpot, like Jackpoteers, OXO 3 player, Bobby Dazzler, Revolution, PartyTime, etc. I don't think it's right and from my experience, they don't offer the board more than the 10p play machines.

Few years back, nightclub in Glasgow had some impulse machine that i cant remember the name of on 30p/£5. Really they can be set to anything, still streaked it for £75 though :)

#25 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 01 January 2010 - 01:34 PM

Well, I haven't yet played any £70ers but if I did I wouldn't go mincing around with £10s and £20s. I'd go for the full on trousers-down £200 or £300 attack session and hopefully walk away £100 or so down with a good 3 hours of Fruit Machine Entertainment in my tum tum making a repectable entertainment rate of £30 per hour, which is about average for the £25ers and £35ers yes no?

I mean with a £70jp machine you know you've gotta stick £100 in it just to warm it up. Because when you walk up to it, it's gonna be hurting and you wanna slog through 1 cycle and leave it hurting.

Or just don't play 'em. I dunno.
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#26 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 01 January 2010 - 04:14 PM

Well, I haven't yet played any £70ers but if I did I wouldn't go mincing around with £10s and £20s. I'd go for the full on trousers-down £200 or £300 attack session and hopefully walk away £100 or so down with a good 3 hours of Fruit Machine Entertainment in my tum tum making a repectable entertainment rate of £30 per hour, which is about average for the £25ers and £35ers yes no?

I mean with a £70jp machine you know you've gotta stick £100 in it just to warm it up. Because when you walk up to it, it's gonna be hurting and you wanna slog through 1 cycle and leave it hurting.

I put £4 in DOND Box Clever last night, and got £3 and Mega Prize or whatever the top thing is called left on the DOND game, took £34.xx, a good move since i had £3 in box, to my shock it repeated.

More often than not though, you're right, a lot will be needed to get any decent play.

#27 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:14 AM

1) Alien
2) Leprechauns Gold
3) The Amazing
4) Pac Man
5) Cash Attack

Thats better ! Top 4 are anyway.

Just dont do a dond top5 ffs.

#28 moneymad martian

moneymad martian

• New Members
  • 115 posts

Posted 02 January 2010 - 05:42 PM

Has been my method if am honest, and generally it works, although you need balls. Sometimes you do get a quick steal, especially on a DonD, but if it's all out force you need at least a £300-£400 float. If not take your £20 recycling wins. Never a good approach as there is no exit point, thats why I force and the exit point is either a) you get the three linked JP's with afterplay or B) you walk home......

These things are now dangerous. I remember playing M1A Maygays needing only a £50 float to ensure the streak, now its way over six times that just over a decade on. That means, at the same exponential rate, you will need £1800-£2500 to ensure an AWP streak in 2020. Scary, eh?
Take me to your leader....

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users