indian dreaming 50lions atlantis orchid

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 rusty69

rusty69

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 02:40 AM

please can someone help me i wish to down load these games i am getting frustrated with my computer because i cant find them if anyone can help it will make my day thankyou:mad:

#2 rusty69

rusty69

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 03:33 AM

please can anyone help me

#3 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 07:27 AM

If they are not in the downloads section then that means they havent been done yet - either being due to the fact they are too new or use a technology that is not available.

Chances are if these are in the pubs now then the tech is too new and they wont be done for some time.

Ps you should give people at least more than 50 minutes at 3:00 in the morning to answer - most of us have to work the next day and dont spend all hours surfing...

#4 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:13 AM

Cliffs Repro<<<<<<<<<< Link on left.

#5 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 09 December 2009 - 10:54 AM

FMEF section?

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 09 December 2009 - 05:13 PM

If they are not in the downloads section then that means they havent been done yet - either being due to the fact they are too new or use a technology that is not available.

Chances are if these are in the pubs now then the tech is too new and they wont be done for some time.

Ps you should give people at least more than 50 minutes at 3:00 in the morning to answer - most of us have to work the next day and dont spend all hours surfing...

I think you will find that the machines in question wont be found in any uk arcade or pub due to the fact they are ozy slots, well i think they are anyways. I know they are not from this country.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users