• Please log in to reply
12 replies to this topic

#1 joseph

joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 04:44 PM

I'm only 14 and I think that having to be over 18 to play on a £8-£25 Jackpot machine sucks what do you think about that. I want to play on Party Time arena but all them types of machine are all over 18. I can only play on Party Time rebuild £5 jackpot. I get chucked out if i try to play on a over 18

#2 Monopoly60v8

Monopoly60v8

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 04:52 PM

14?? I cant even afford to play fruit machines with £25 Jackpots and im 20.

You're 14, just stick with tuppenny nudgers :wink:

#3 joseph

joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 04:54 PM

No don't like Tuppeny Nudgers I like party time and stuff like that :)

I don't put loads of money in but in the summer i lost nearlly £200 in 2 weeks i was not happy and that was only on party time £5 jackpot so i am cutting it down now in the winter instead of gamberling i saved up and bougth a £900 laptop now i just go down and spend the odd £10 or £20 my mum didn't like me spending all my money in party time

#4 Monopoly60v8

Monopoly60v8

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 05:06 PM

Party Time is very addictive, I have lost so much money on that machine that it actually frightens me to look at it.

#5 joseph

joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 05:10 PM

I know party time is so addictive i just really like playing on it but sometimes it can pay out loads and sometimes you can put £20 and not even get a nudge

Monopoly60v8 do you have MSN messenger?

#6 Monopoly60v8

Monopoly60v8

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 170 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 05:31 PM

Yup I got MSN, I will PM you my Email, tho the stupid MSN server is bussy at the moment and wont let me sign in :(

#7 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 07:54 PM

14?? I cant even afford to play fruit machines with £25 Jackpots and im 20.

You're 14, just stick with tuppenny nudgers

I used to play the £25 JP when I was 15/16, and the £15s before that. The main problem is that once you are in a pub, they can hardly refuse to let you play them.

I was confident I was winning on them - can someone please tell me where the £1275 went?!!!!!!!!!!!

Honestly, looking back, the most stupid thing I ever did was play a fruit machine. They know when you are new, and play amazingly. They then turn around and shag you, and when they know you are going to quit, they play well again.

Quitting smoking was 10x easier than quitting the bandits, and although I haven't played one in 10 days, I really have an urge to play them - it makes you almost physically sick when you don't.

Don't let me put you off quitting though, get out while you still can!!!

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#8 flyer

flyer

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 06 April 2004 - 08:53 PM

man when i was 14 i only got £1 pocket money.kids these days dont no how lucky thay are.your parents work so hard for a living and all you do with your pocket money is want to play the machines :(
thanks flyer

#9 joseph

joseph

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 198 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 08:38 AM

times have changed since then flyer :wink:

#10 buzzin_nutta

buzzin_nutta

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 328 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 09:15 AM

My mum was a single parent, and when i was 13 / 14 all I did was pump my £5 pocket money through the machines... I feel like a right arsehole for doing it now though...

I only blow money I earn now.

I apologise for my awful username and previous posts from 13 years ago. I was a misguided chav.

#11 subderma

subderma

• New Members
  • 58 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 01:22 PM

im going to sound like a right arsehole for saying this but i think under 18's sould only be allowed to play the 5p machines

i say this because 1) £1 in 5p's last's as long as £20 in a 25p machine so you won't lose as much money unless you are really addicted
2) if you are over 18 and working and want to lose a fortune thats your look out under 18's are impressionable the see £25jp and will play till they get it and not realise they have spent £100 plus to get (i watched my brother do this regular when he was 15)
3) this reason i really don't give a shit about but worth a mention seeing as you get the money to play machines from your parents it's worth giving them a thought gambling is illegal and as a minor you are the responsibility of your parents and as such you gambling could get them in shit
just one more quid and i'll call it a day!!
clink clink clink clink
oi love give us change for a tenner

#12 bigbeef161

bigbeef161

• New Members
  • 91 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 03:07 PM

come on subderma give us a break this is a 14 year old were talking about here you dont thinkl like that when you are younger

#13 ricki

ricki

• New Members
  • 41 posts

Posted 07 April 2004 - 03:39 PM

so then how much do u blow regullyy im nearly 18 and when i used to play 5p 5/8jkp i was puttinig in about 20 a week now im in pubs regular and sometimes i will pop in an arcade and play 25jkp and i ussualy will blow loads

the problem with 25jkp u either win loads or loose loads

5/8jkp u spend hours playing them and lose hardly anything

its best to quit while u can

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users