How to fill a hopper??!!!

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 choody79

choody79

• New Members
  • 73 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:41 AM

Alright guys . I know its such a stupid question but i really have no idea . This is my first machine(dond power 5) with a hopper and really need help .

I know about the switch at the bottom of the machine I just dont know how to go about filling the hopper with coins . :o

Chris

#2 liamr

liamr

• Regulars
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 08:49 AM

have you got a refile key?
put a pound in then dump hopper then fill it up

#3 Andy2003

Andy2003

Fruity Veteran-ish

• Regulars
  • 249 posts

Donator

Posted 28 November 2009 - 10:30 AM

i'm not to sure about bellfruit's but most new machine's require the refill key to be turned whilst the door is open then push a hopper re-fill button if there is one?

I know mpu 5 (doesn't require the key) and epoch maygay work like that.

Andy

#4 Starleisure

Starleisure

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 265 posts

Posted 28 November 2009 - 01:37 PM

i'm not to sure about bellfruit's but most new machine's require the refill key to be turned whilst the door is open then push a hopper re-fill button if there is one?

I know mpu 5 (doesn't require the key) and epoch maygay work like that.

Andy

All awps rqr the refill key to allow the hopper top up button to register.

Ways to fill your awp:

1: with refill key turned fill though the coin mech.

2: Put £125 float in a non note accepter machine and turn refill and hit the top up button.

3: place coins into hopper, go into test and dump the coins then refill once its stopped counting.

4: place coins into hopper, turn refill key, dump from cash box button, then put float back into the hopper.

All these methods work just some are more time consuming than others.

#5 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 29 November 2009 - 12:20 AM

All awps rqr the refill key to allow the hopper top up button to register.

Ways to fill your awp:

1: with refill key turned fill though the coin mech.

2: Put £125 float in a non note accepter machine and turn refill and hit the top up button.

3: place coins into hopper, go into test and dump the coins then refill once its stopped counting.

4: place coins into hopper, turn refill key, dump from cash box button, then put float back into the hopper.

All these methods work just some are more time consuming than others.

spot on mate,

although i must say, if its a personal home use machine it wouldnt matter how much is "floated", a few times since i bought mine iv refilled it, done a hopper dump, checked how much iv "saved up", at the mo my machine has been refilled last night after hopper dump with just £60, however thats adaquate for me, because after all the whole point of a float is so it can give change (in £1 winnings) if someone decides to whack a load of tender into it lower that £1 coins,

£150 float for normal coin play
£250 for notes

easiest of course being the refil key, if you dont have one, get 1 off ebay for a few quid,

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users