• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 mrcashpot

mrcashpot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 212 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 09:26 AM

If you ever think about forcing a streak on this machine, it's best not to. Otherwise, make sure that you know the machine's history before playing. Take the water flask bonus whenever you can unless you have an extra life. You can lose your extra life straight after you get it though! When you get a skill bonus on the feature, always stop the light on the +3 cash (just after the Game Over square). I mean aim for the the top of the cash ladder on the right. Do not bother with the trumpet squares as the Sunny Money disc feature is not a knockout feature like on Barcrest's Place Your Bets.

I have had 3x£25 JPs but it cost around £60 to force it.

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 05 April 2004 - 10:14 PM

Last time I played Doctor Dosh, I bankbuilt to £47 in the bank after £50 in, then dropped 2xIM [flashing nurses eyes and logo], and about £7 afterplay.

Who said that bankbuilding didn't work? Seems to make more sense on BFM than forcing them - I've seen people lose upwards of £100 forcing BFM and MAZOOMA.

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users