SWP - 150 games? what emulator is this?

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 03:42 PM

Right i know youbrokeit is trying to crack the inde sim but i've just been searching ebay and somebody is selling a machine running around 150 games all from a menu? now i'm sat here scracting my head on what emulator he is running becuase im sure we would like it aswell, i sent him a a quick ebay message and got this back

"Hi,
This machine is running IND:E, Paragon & ITBox Games."

So i sent back what emulator is running and just waiting for a reply, maybe he will tell me figures crossed or somebody on here can shed some light into this anyways check out the item 160380277750, please dont message him tho otherwise he will give the game away :biglaugh:, as soon as i get another reply ill post it here and look forward to hearing what you all think this is.

K.Regards

#2 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:01 PM

Right i know youbrokeit is trying to crack the inde sim but i've just been searching ebay and somebody is selling a machine running around 150 games all from a menu? now i'm sat here scracting my head on what emulator he is running becuase im sure we would like it aswell, i sent him a a quick ebay message and got this back

"Hi,
This machine is running IND:E, Paragon & ITBox Games."

So i sent back what emulator is running and just waiting for a reply, maybe he will tell me figures crossed or somebody on here can shed some light into this anyways check out the item 160380277750, please dont message him tho otherwise he will give the game away :biglaugh:, as soon as i get another reply ill post it here and look forward to hearing what you all think this is.

K.Regards

Have you looked at the photos of the item he is selling ?

Its not an emulator at all its an actual quiz machine you would see in pubs.

He probably dosent even know what an emulator is...:undecided:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#3 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:05 PM

Yeah i took a look before posting this message he wants me to call him to discuss the emulator, now regarding the item i can buy these cabs for £60 and strip them out like he as done and fit an elo touchscreen but it must be an emulator because hes running various games from different machines??? and running the jukebox software i use but when i do a google search for the games in is discription you carnt find most of them??? now im sure somebody will be able to figure this one out

#4 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:15 PM

Yeah i took a look before posting this message he wants me to call him to discuss the emulator, now regarding the item i can buy these cabs for £60 and strip them out like he as done and fit an elo touchscreen but it must be an emulator because hes running various games from different machines??? and running the jukebox software i use but when i do a google search for the games in is discription you carnt find most of them??? now im sure somebody will be able to figure this one out

ask them

its pretty obvious no-one on here knows how or what to do ;)

#5 chris84

chris84

• New Members
  • 31 posts

Posted 23 November 2009 - 04:19 PM

I know wish we did ive got is phone number but its a mobile and i barred mobile numbers to prevent the wife running up our phone bill, i think he will tell me tho but this may take time lol but if somebody else wants to contact him feel free

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users