Feature Entry question

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Kouryou

Kouryou

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 01:31 PM

When playing machines that need symbols to enter feature (either anywhere or on winline) and you get holds, does it make a difference to hold the symbol if it is out of view or not? I play Gold Digger £250JP and it regularly nudges in the feature entry, but on other machines it doesn't seem to. Should I not bother to hold or does it not really matter? Any advice will be gratefully appreciated! :)

#2 Guest_danielamranethe_*

Guest_danielamranethe_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2004 - 03:20 PM

fdhgfh gfh

#3 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 01 April 2004 - 04:10 PM

I remember Red Hot Roll, where you can get 3 'Roll' symbols anywhere in viewI nudged down 2 symbols and into the top positions and got a hold after nudge. I was gutted as hell when the feature never came in. Never played it in the wild since.
Posted Image

#4 flyer

flyer

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 560 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 01:39 AM

i used to play a machine called rio grandie.if it was one away to start the feature of i would hold it as this machine was kind on nudges if it was gonna pay anything.this machine was a club machine £250 jackpot.had it out a few times in all but most on the gamble money.but also when it wanted to take money it could.1 night in my local bingo there is this one lady who loves this machine she is there from day to close just playing this one machine.well to cut along story short in one night she put over £1500 into this one machine and did not get a jackpot.now i said this could not be right.this machine is a good payer.well the next day the bingo opens up at 1pm and i made sure i was there first to get this machine.11am i was there waiting at the doors and yes got it first.she did not turn up that day as she was sick of loseing £1500.it was 50p ago.i put 50p in and pused the start button and turned me back to the machine to get change from another machine.well it started to make a funny noise and i though what the hell turned back round and 4 barcreast on the win line £250 for 50p and also you get repeat chance.well it paid the £250 put a pound in and hit the yes so now £500 after that is had to be refilled and thay have got to doit bye the key 1 by 1 or it will cancle the feature if thay open the back.so thay put in £250 and guess what i hit the yes now £750 for £1.50 well once again it had to be filled and hit the yes again now £1000.for £2 i could not belive my luck so refill again this time it went no and the reels spined and got nothing.so now there we are counting the winning £1000.now the point to this story is i have just had a £1000 at this machine and on the reels was two start the feature 1 nudge away and i was not going to put no more money in as it just paid out alot.well about 30mins went bye and someone i know up there came in who playes the machine like i do put a pound in and i run over and say dont as i have had a £1000 she said thanks for telling her.now for her pond it held so she said i dont think so and held for the one nudge and i did not belive it in nudge.now i thought it will give her a fiver now you get 4 picks first pick £6 2 pick £1 3 pick £1 last pick £250.so it just goes to show what a machine can do.
thanks flyer

#5 Kouryou

Kouryou

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 08:02 AM

Cheers for that guys, ill carry on holding them then!

Oh and Daniel it appears to be that your keys are stuck or something :p

#6 jbenmore

jbenmore

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 10:17 AM

it all depends which bandit your on. these days it doesnt pay to do it as you will miss out on the three holds, but you do get to know which ones like it

#7 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 02 April 2004 - 12:21 PM

Still punting then Lewis(James). Holding the features within view use to be a good trick on Cops'n'Robbers (old version) and clones. As with Red Hot Roll I use to hold the reels when the roll symbols were just out of view as it liked to nudge them in sometimes.
Let's smash Partytime.

#8 mikey95

mikey95

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 04 April 2004 - 10:58 PM

fdhgfh gfh

couldn't agree more pal............... :(
Ex leisurelink engineer
A reformed character!!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic