ROLLER COASTER

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 ste__y2k

ste__y2k

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 09:51 AM

I know this is a old machine, but they have a old 5p play £10 JP in a old italian restaurant nr me, as any1 got ne tips,playing method r a emptier for it

Thanks

Ste

#2 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 10:17 AM

look out for the high low number if giving 1 and 12 means its going try going for nemesis good luck

#3 ste__y2k

ste__y2k

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 10:38 AM

when it gives me 1 and 12's do i go hi/low r jus keep pressin start 2 go up the board

#4 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 12:08 PM

doesn't really matter it needs to be giving 1s and 12s while not on the feature board when pressing start the hi lo reel spins too thats when you want to see 1s and 12s.

#5 ste__y2k

ste__y2k

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 12:25 PM

is nemesis the feature where u go hi/low up the wins and it adds them all up then u get a repeat

#6 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 01:10 PM

nemesis does not have a repeat but usually good for climbing and adding the wins to the jp.

#7 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 11:23 PM

Best thing buddy is to ignore everything and only take the NEMISIS. Bonus's seem to role in alot if paying out and allways listen for the pound hiting the bottom. Also if you get SKILL STOP on the bonus it means it going to pay out. Thats only if you dont collect stuff mind and concentrate only on geting the NEMISIS. :) :)

#8 Protocol

Protocol

• New Members
  • 98 posts

Posted 27 March 2004 - 03:29 AM

If at any point it gives u roll up roll up then its going to pay..like SAS says..don't take anything unless its Nemisis...or roller coaster if it gets to end...and keep an eye on ya money..at any point where uve made a profit from rollercoaster or Nemisis...leave it....this ones probably my all time favorite.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users