• 164 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:28 PM

thats messed up

its 60 miles from me (wolverhampton)

and its closer to cardiff than to wolverhampton

(cardiff is 45 miles i think)

man, never knew the midlands was soo big

do TWM opperate round your area?

yea its summin like that to cardiff, we're bang on the boarder so only a few miles from abergavenny etc, although hereford is still classed as an english town so it just scrapes into the west mids. Thinking about it the general "midlands" is hugee, when you think it ranges from up lincoln (south mids) right down here.

TWM??

#42 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 25 October 2009 - 11:46 PM

yea its summin like that to cardiff, we're bang on the boarder so only a few miles from abergavenny etc, although hereford is still classed as an english town so it just scrapes into the west mids. Thinking about it the general "midlands" is hugee, when you think it ranges from up lincoln (south mids) right down here.

TWM??

yeah, i thought the midlands (espesh west) wasnt that big an area,

TWM = Travel west Midlands

#43 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 12:01 AM

yeah, i thought the midlands (espesh west) wasnt that big an area,

TWM = Travel west Midlands

ummm, well we do get "west midlands first" busses here lol

#44 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 09:35 AM

just as a quick update...

its been approximately 2 days since i paid for my machine from "slotmachineheaven"

i made contact after paying to suggest the best day for delivery, they emailed back within the hour to say thats no problem.

Receptionist (or whoever she is) called today to confirm address and that it will be delivered on that arranged day, she also said the delivery driver would call me an hour before he arrives...

so far that seems like really good service, will post again in this thread once the machine arrives and give updates (quality of machine/service) but so far i expect it to be quite good

when i won my machine on ebay i didn't pay there and then i offered C.O.D (cash on delivery) and they agreed, only thing is the machine wasn't gonna turn up till very late so i suggested another delivery date to which i'm still waiting for the fonecall from brian to confirm this.

i hope everything runs smoothly for your delivery today.

please keep us posted m8

#45 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:39 AM

when i won my machine on ebay i didn't pay there and then i offered C.O.D (cash on delivery) and they agreed, only thing is the machine wasn't gonna turn up till very late so i suggested another delivery date to which i'm still waiting for the fonecall from brian to confirm this.

i hope everything runs smoothly for your delivery today.

please keep us posted m8

hmm maybe it was because its COD and not cash already paid that theyre not making it full priority?

will keep you posted, im pretty annoyed today though... checked slotmachineheavens other machines for sale, hes now selling my favourite machines, warped and bucks bunny for about £10 or so more... if only id waited :(

#46 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 10:58 AM

hmm maybe it was because its COD and not cash already paid that theyre not making it full priority?

will keep you posted, im pretty annoyed today though... checked slotmachineheavens other machines for sale, hes now selling my favourite machines, warped and bucks bunny for about £10 or so more... if only id waited :(

i'm sure if u rang him he would let u pick the machine u want.

#47 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 11:14 AM

i'm sure if u rang him he would let u pick the machine u want.

hmm, as the delivery time was "late afternoon", im guessing the driver may not of left yet, so emailed him offering £25 on top what what iv paid (£80) for warped or bucks bunny :D

hopefully he replies in time, if not i'll stick to invincible

#48 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:02 PM

no reply to the email so looks like im stuck with "invincible", was informed the other day that the driver would call an hour before he arrives, but still no call,

if it even arrives today (doubtfull because as it stands the earlieist time it can arrive is 6pm) its gonna be a complete mission to get it inside the house as its getting dark (gonna be fun lugging it over a big kerb and small doorway)

i noticed someone on ebay gave them feedback today and said delivery was a bit slow :(, if it doesnt come tonight i wont be happy because iv wasted my whole day off stuck inside :(

#49 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:19 PM

no reply to the email so looks like im stuck with "invincible", was informed the other day that the driver would call an hour before he arrives, but still no call,

if it even arrives today (doubtfull because as it stands the earlieist time it can arrive is 6pm) its gonna be a complete mission to get it inside the house as its getting dark (gonna be fun lugging it over a big kerb and small doorway)

i noticed someone on ebay gave them feedback today and said delivery was a bit slow :(, if it doesnt come tonight i wont be happy because iv wasted my whole day off stuck inside :(

it wouldn't supprise me if he rang u at about 9ish to say he was stuck at so and so therefore delivery would be (late) at such a such a time. this is what happend to me last night and i refused to accept a delivery at 11:20pm. and yet today i still haven't recieved a call from brian the new delivery date.

all i can say m8 if they call at stupid o'clock to say we'll deliver at stupid o'clock unless u really want down your road/street thinking ahh stolen goods been delivered at that time of night then i would tell him if its late not to bother. at the end of the day brian hasn't rung me so therefore i'm still £93 better off and mean more bingo n beers for me ;) lol

#50 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:32 PM

ouch,

yeh i agree with that, maybe if they do phone saying it wouldnt get here until 11 i'll try and say thats no problems.. then see if they make another excuse, if they dont make another excuse i'll cancel anyways,

i think if its not here later then im going for a full refund since im not gonna be free again for ages...

update:

got an email saying the driver is running very late and that i'll need to give him a call, i doubt he will answer if hes driving though

#51 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:02 PM

update:

got an email saying the driver is running very late and that i'll need to give him a call, i doubt he will answer if hes driving though

i'd say he's got a bluetooth hands free kit, i dont know a driver w/o one

#52 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 06:16 PM

good point :D,

i didnt find the time to phone him but just got a call, delivery in just over an hour :D

#53 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:12 PM

good point :D,

i didnt find the time to phone him but just got a call, delivery in just over an hour :D

2 hours later

has it arrived yet?

#54 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 08:15 PM

got it :D, he said he would be here at 8:15 and that was the exact time he arrived, however, i got him to leave it just inside front door, moved it now and it wont fit through kitchen, so its stuck there until i can either sell it on or find a miracle way to move it :(

condition wise it looks near mint, no scratches, excellent condition

#55 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:06 AM

i think i may of cracked it and can fit it where its meant to go, means lugging it a bit on my own (out of a door, into another then slide it through 2 doors that are only 1cm or less bigger than the machine) but doable :p

was gonna ask, a noobish question relating to the machine, i havent taken the wrapping off yet (although did plug it in n tested it n it works 100%), i was given 1 key (refil key) which obv only fits 1 of the 3 locks (for refils, vol control etc) however that was the only key i found,

the question stands with how im meant to actually get into the machine??

for all i know theres another key under the cling film but i havent seen 1 yet

#56 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:58 AM

i think i may of cracked it and can fit it where its meant to go, means lugging it a bit on my own (out of a door, into another then slide it through 2 doors that are only 1cm or less bigger than the machine) but doable :p

was gonna ask, a noobish question relating to the machine, i havent taken the wrapping off yet (although did plug it in n tested it n it works 100%), i was given 1 key (refil key) which obv only fits 1 of the 3 locks (for refils, vol control etc) however that was the only key i found,

pay out tray probs

#57 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:04 AM

according to All his listings, there should be a new mains power lead, new locks with keys and some spare bulbs.

as for brian ringing me he still hasn't done so as yet.

#58 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 05:19 AM

Hmm with mixed bag of comments on this company maybe they should change their name to :

Slot machine heaven or hell ;)
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#59 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 09:41 AM

half way through my moving it mission,

in thge tray was all the keys :D, more than happy, shame i didnt know it was gonna be that big but overall, excellent service, excellent machine, very top quality, friendly support, awesome driver, would buy again if i had more space, i recomend to anyone whos after a machine, buy from them (and i noticed they got some decent buy it now machines for £88 :o)

#60 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 October 2009 - 12:07 PM

half way through my moving it mission,

in thge tray was all the keys :D, more than happy, shame i didnt know it was gonna be that big but overall, excellent service, excellent machine, very top quality, friendly support, awesome driver, would buy again if i had more space, i recomend to anyone whos after a machine, buy from them (and i noticed they got some decent buy it now machines for £88 :o)

cool glad your happy with your machine m8,

i bought an all fired up for £88 + the price of castors (£5) and still waiting on this fonecall, tbh i'm not fussed either way but 1 things for certain i am not going to accept a delivery at 23;30 at night thats for sure,specially when it was due to be delivered at midday then was told 8pm then got a call to say 23.20ish. but like i say i'm not fussed either way. good thing is i got the emulation of all fired up and saves me £93 and space lol

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users