help! bell fruit error 10

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 wellsey160583

wellsey160583

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:53 AM

i am buying a fruit machine from a friend however when switched on it boots up then error mac 10 comes up the my mate changed the coin mec but it still says error 10 please any idears befor i waste my money

#2 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 08:07 AM

I am buying a fruit machine from a friend, however when switched on, it boots up then error mac 10 comes. Changed the coin mech but it still says error 10. Please any ideas before I waste my money?

Think you are best off, try The Mecca for help on this.... Link is on the left, under FME Sites.

Before you post, you will need the name of the machine, and if you can find it, the hardware version you are running, like scorpion 4, etc, and also the error code, and a brief description, as to what happens, when you boot her up.

#3 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 11:08 AM

Error 10 is coin mech error.

Make sure no coins are stuck in the mech, then

Either try letting it time out with the alarm for a couple of mins, OR

switch off , disconnect coin mech and switch back on once booted fine switch back off re connect coin mech and switch back on , if it still errors its either the coin mech bad or a MPU or loom issue.
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#4 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 12 September 2009 - 07:00 PM

What machine scorpion 4 or 5 and what mech was removed and what mech you trying to install
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users