• Please log in to reply
11 replies to this topic

#1 Matt1975

Matt1975

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:14 PM

I have had a bad time with fruitys - they keep breaking!!

I want something FUN but must be RELIABLE.

I want to get a Club one, here is the short list.

1.El Bandido (Vivid) Barcrest MPU 5
2 Skullduggery (Empire) Barcrest MPU 5
3.Viva Rock Vegas-Flintstones (JPM)

#2 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:30 PM

viva rock vegas is probably the most boring but easily readable clubber there is.

el bandito i've never played but it's vivid so i come to the conclusion it's shit.

skullduggery is okay but will get very repetetive after owning it for a while.

plus all 3 are emulated....i think.

#3 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 02:51 AM

Bank Roller
Club Money To Burn
Calamari Club

These are ones I've enjoyed and we had them at work for years with little or no problems. Plus there emulatable so you can try them. On the minus side the not exactly the newest machines out.

To be honest though AWP's are more fun to play. Hillbillionaire is a really cool machine for example but as far as I'm aware not a club version available.

#4 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 03:59 AM

probably my favourite clubbers are,

monty pythons flying circus club

cash box club/tropicana club/centurion club < all great empires

at least with the empire clubbers it isn't obvious when they are dead or when they wanna pay big.

#5 Matt1975

Matt1975

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 06:39 AM

probably my favourite clubbers are,

monty pythons flying circus club

cash box club/tropicana club/centurion club < all great empires

at least with the empire clubbers it isn't obvious when they are dead or when they wanna pay big.

There is a Club Tropicana on Ebay by Empire Games but it is listed as Epoch Tech? Is that right as I want to stay away from Epoch's

#6 Matt1975

Matt1975

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 187 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:29 AM

Which machines are Epoch Tech in?

I only ask as there is a Club Tropicana on Ebay and it is listed as Epoch Tech, Is this right as I thought Barcrest didn't use this??

I'm confused!

I am just trying to pick out a fun and reliable club machine.

Just when I had narrowed it down to two (Skullduggery and Club Tropicana) I notice that Tropicana is listed as Epcoh?

#7 >_>

>_>

Shifty

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 07:43 AM

Its not epoch, Must be a typo.

Its also emulated here.

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 08:02 AM

There is a Club Tropicana on Ebay by Empire Games but it is listed as Epoch Tech? Is that right as I want to stay away from Epoch's

I only ask as there is a Club Tropicana on Ebay and it is listed as Epoch Tech, Is this right as I thought Barcrest didn't use this??

I'm confused!

Just when I had narrowed it down to two (Skullduggery and Club Tropicana) I notice that Tropicana is listed as Epcoh?

***Threads Merged***

Matt..you ended your last post with a question about Epoch then started a new thread asking the exact same question.

Please wait untill the question is answered in another thread instead of creating a new one.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 09:31 AM

EPOCH (and varients) will be in Global / Games Media clubbers, and Maygay.

MPU5 will be in Barcrest, Vivid, Red Gaming, Empire, and BWB clubbers since about 1998 (there will be perhaps the odd earlier Empire which still used MPU4).

I honestly can't say for sure... but I don't recall ever seeing Empire use EPOCH, so I'd be 99% confident that's a typo and the machine is MPU5 based.

I'm confused!

No worries!

I was interested in a clubber a few months ago, personally I'd go for a Barcrest clubber (although the El Bandido you pointed out earlier is an interesting one), simply as I've found them to generally offer a more balanced game - they can be pretty easy to force out, are easy to work on (and generally very reliable) and there's a nice selection to choose from.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#10 oka1981

oka1981

• New Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 12:39 PM

Barcrest Go for Gold or an old Psycho cash beast but then i would say that cos I have both lol,
I really like Bedazzled its on this site it has quite a lot on it and the coolest nudge music ever when you get on the board. If i ever get a new machine again it would have to be that one. There is one on ebay right now but its at portsmouth and i live near newcastle. Would be about a 700 mile round trip for me

#11 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:08 PM

Its not epoch, Must be a typo.

Its also emulated here.

the old club tropicana is, not the new one :sad:

#12 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 21 August 2009 - 04:38 PM

EPOCH (and varients) will be in Global / Games Media clubbers, and Maygay.

MPU5 will be in Barcrest, Vivid, Red Gaming, Empire, and BWB clubbers since about 1998 (there will be perhaps the odd earlier Empire which still used MPU4).

I honestly can't say for sure... but I don't recall ever seeing Empire use EPOCH, so I'd be 99% confident that's a typo and the machine is MPU5 based.

No worries!

I was interested in a clubber a few months ago, personally I'd go for a Barcrest clubber (although the El Bandido you pointed out earlier is an interesting one), simply as I've found them to generally offer a more balanced game - they can be pretty easy to force out, are easy to work on (and generally very reliable) and there's a nice selection to choose from.

Empire have only used MPU 4 and 5 (because its probably the most reliable tech there is today)

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users