Photo
- - - - -

Are You Addicted To Fruit Machines?

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

Poll: Are You Addicted To Fruit Machines? (0 member(s) have cast votes)

Are You Addicted To Fruit Machines?

1. Yes (3 votes [25.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. Don't Know (Please Post Why) (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

3. No, I just play a few quid! (4 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

4. I play a few quid, Then a few more, then go to the ATM for more cash? (The point you think its going to pay out) (4 votes [33.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 33.33%

5. I shark and Win/Lose (0 votes [0.00%])

Percentage of vote: 0.00%

6. No!!! Just for entertainment only! (1 votes [8.33%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 8.33%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Closed - Bongo123

Closed - Bongo123

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 171 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 08:39 PM

Are You Addicted To Fruit Machines[marq=up:b00f951e0e]?????????[/marq:b00f951e0e]

If so, tell us your habbits! :roll:

#2 TheMaxPower

TheMaxPower

• New Members
  • 83 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 09:07 PM

I used to play a lot in my teens - Now I play in the pub every now and again and on the odd occasion will loose £20 - £30 but I can also leave them.

I play FME a lot though!!!

#3 Sandoran

Sandoran

• New Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 09:45 PM

Nope, just play them for fun these days - went out last night and never touched one. can't be addicted! lol

Nah i just put the odd tenner in for something to do. That's about it.
I'm back! yay!

#4 CAFC

CAFC

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 10 March 2004 - 10:58 PM

Was addicted then managed to break addiction with will power pretty easily plus lack of money and guess what walked into local bookies they have vitual roulette I f*****g HOOKED on that **** now.

Luckerly bout evens on that thing but its a whole new experience the buzz playing one of those is alot greater than a fruit machine thus u play more.

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 09:23 AM

Hmm...not addicted anymore, in that I am no longer a moth [I swear I can hear the PSUs of bandits a mile off, and used to be attracted by that, as well as the lights :)]

If I go away I normally play the 5p/10p stake machines, and tend to do OK, but I only play machines that I am familiar with from pubs, e.t.c

Now I just lose all of my money in Spiker, which leaves me with no coins when I go to the pub, and I play darts instead!

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#6 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 03:59 PM

I've got some fruitie playing friend's who seem to be hooked to them roulette wheels BIG STYLE too.
Let's smash Partytime.

#7 froste2003

froste2003

DARKMASTER

• New Members
  • 34 posts

Posted 11 March 2004 - 05:13 PM

i used to be large!!!!!! got into a lot of debt with them but got it sorted now and thanks to discovering this site (many thanks to the creators, keep up the good work) i tend to do ok on them nowerdays.

#8 Klingelton

Klingelton

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 26 March 2004 - 03:32 AM

naa, im not so addicted to em, a couple of quid if im running out, if i dont get anything, then i cant drink anymore... beer is way more important!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users