Photo
- - - - -

Vamp it up !!!!

• Please log in to reply
9 replies to this topic

Poll: Does anyone think vamp it up is any good??? (1 member(s) have cast votes)

Does anyone think vamp it up is any good???

1. do you think its a good machine? (9 votes [90.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 90.00%

2. do you think its a crap machine? (1 votes [10.00%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 10.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 dan524844

dan524844

• New Members
  • 39 posts

Posted 04 March 2004 - 11:37 PM

what do you think of barcrest VAMP IT UP?
From Dan

#2 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 07:45 AM

Never seen it.
N/A

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 08:30 AM

[EDIT: Only time I've played the machines it's been backing - I don't know how it will play in normal play, i.e after a £20 bank build e.t.c so if caught at the wrong time it may well be a bastard!]

I think its quite a nice machine - Basically Hot Stuff with new graphics. I like the way that Barcrests more recent machines don't have a £2 block during normal play, unlike Super Star and clones.

Only played a couple of times on £25 JP, first time £2 in £25 out, other time it was £20 in £45 out - but what do you expect from a machine in a bowling alley played by 12year olds :)

I love the new staggered trail system they use, on Vamp it Up, Hot Stuff and Hyper Viper - although I've not had the top trail on Viper yet.

I can see me buying a Hot Stuff or Vamp it Up when I sell me Spiker in a couple of years time :)

Basically just play for the Red Board, don't take the bottom streak unless you have to. Normally get the JP from the Cash KOs offered on the Super Board, don't forget that start from the current position of the Cash Ladder - same applies to Feature Ladder.

Same as usual, go for the 4 bonus on the Red trail when on the board, find it quite frequently puts you up there. If you get past £5 on the trail just go for it, if that board doesn't give JP you will get one during the next £10. NEver had a repeat but have had JP + Afters coming to about £20 within the £10 after the JP.

Hope that helps, I wound't mind playing it, make sure %age is at least 78% though!

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 pash

pash

Old fart

• Regulars
  • 440 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 08:44 AM

If this machine machine is set at 78% or above then play it, if its below that then avoid it like the plague! Plays quite nicely on the higher percentage but can be a real bitch if down at the 70

#5 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 09:42 AM

Quite a generous machine, better game play than most of the crap out now. A couple of quick steals for jp are possible from a couple of features. 8 out of 10
Well I jumped into the river
Too many times to make it home
I'm out here on my own, an drifting all alone
If it doesn't show give it time
To read between the lines

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 05 March 2004 - 10:22 AM

Yeah, doesn't seem to be any real streak type strategy on it, just get the JP and hope for a little afters!

Who likes my new Avatar? I was going to be doing maths revision but thought I'd mess around in PSP instead :D

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#7 mikey95

mikey95

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 06 March 2004 - 11:44 PM

think its a shite machine, but i'm biased....had a lot of service calls on it!! :twisted: :twisted: :evil: :twisted: :roll: :evil: :twisted:
Ex leisurelink engineer
A reformed character!!!!

#8 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 07 March 2004 - 10:19 AM

I saw a Hyper Viper that had just been put into my local Hungry Horse a month or two back, so I assume that was it's first siting - and the left reel was already about 3cm off sync!

They don't build em like the used to :)

BarcrestBenito
Ben

#9 Cuey

Cuey

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 08 April 2004 - 02:33 PM

Vamp it Up?

Very nice machine, just had my first go on it - Tenner in 60 out.

:D
[align=right:b3382a55b8][flash width=100 height=80:b3382a55b8][/flash:b3382a55b8][/align:b3382a55b8]

#10 Gablaholic

Gablaholic

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 12 April 2004 - 08:50 AM

There is apparently an emptier for it, and no I don't know it :-(

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users