Stand and Deliver!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sandoran

Sandoran

• New Members
  • 121 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 10:40 AM

As some of you may or may not remember i'm a bit of an addict when it comes to Cluedo, may only be a £20 Jackpot and very hard to win, but I like it...so what can you do.

Recently I saw a new touchscreen game i've never seen before called "Stand and Deliver" has anyone else played it? It seems too easy to be true! I played it for about 2 hours the other night and took about £10 out of it (I'm not totally sad and pathetic, i was playing with mates....and only cos the pool table had about £20 on it, plus £10 might not sound a lot for 2 hours but bear in mind we were bored and kept putting some back in, £10 was what I was up when I went home.)

For those who haven't seen it, it's hangman - and only hangman! No questions, or anything. It's plain old hangman, pick your category and try to get the answer. It throws in the occasional thing you've never heard of or the odd 'Americanism' but they are generally easy! So long as you have a decent general knowledge at least. The only thing that grated me about it was that the letters are a bit close together so sometimes when you press "T" for example, it registered as a "K" and you lost a limb...annoying but so long as you're careful not too bad.

It tried to whip my ass by putting the money waaaay up the ladder at a stupid number of points, but then if you could get that far it was all close together, for example you get to the £2 at a big number of points and one round of hangman later and you jump straight to £5 cos they're all next to each other with only small point gaps between.

I was just curious to know if anyone else had played it, and if not (Provided you're ok at hangman) get in there and win some cash before they make it harder! I honestly can't see how you can't make at least a small profit on it at the moment, it's far too easy compared to all the other games in it's genre!

I'll shut up now, I didn't realise I'd typed so much...this was only supposed to be a quick thread :p
I'm back! yay!

#2 mikey95

mikey95

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 08:51 PM

seen a few machines.....but not that one!!

#3 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 02 March 2004 - 09:06 PM

Played it on one of the multi game I box (wwtbama, southpark, cleudo, strike it rich, Q, etc etc) things, only played it cause i like Adam Ant - 'Stand and Deliver' - also has a nice pic that looks like him too lol :D

Total cack at the game tho

Top of the Pops 2 and Cops n Robbers are Good

Cleudo is the fave :D

#4 mikey95

mikey95

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 221 posts

Posted 03 March 2004 - 11:13 PM

Played it on one of the multi game I box (wwtbama, southpark, cleudo, strike it rich, Q, etc etc) things, only played it cause i like Adam Ant - 'Stand and Deliver' - also has a nice pic that looks like him too lol :D

Total cack at the game tho

Top of the Pops 2 and Cops n Robbers are Good

There has to be a character statement there " i like adam ant" ?????

Cleudo is the fave :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users