70 replies to this topic

#41 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:19 AM

I really love the way some of your brain dead morons take anything reported by the media as the absolute truth.
Still must be great not ever needing to engage your brains.

As for Jacko, feel sorry for his kids/family for their loss.

Posted Image

#42 stu55554

stu55554

Qualified IT Technition

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:32 AM

Micheal Jackson died of food poisioning apparently he got hold of some 12 year old wieners
toddy likes to change signatures as he has nothing better to do..

#43 flipside

flipside

fruity loopy

• New Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:37 AM

RIP MICHEAL JACKSON. HE TOUCHED SO MANY PEOPLE'S LIVES WITH HIS MUSIC ..........AND A LOT OF PEOPLE'S KIDS . HE DID MANAGE TO SAY ONE THING TO PARAMEDIC'S BEFORE HE DIED ....... PUT ME ON THE CHILDREN'S WARD !!!!!!:biglaugh:

#44 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:44 AM

I really love the way some of your brain dead morons take anything reported by the media as the absolute truth.

Agreed.

Unlike Gary Glitter, who was a confirmed peadophile, who wanted children purely for his own sexual gratification, I honestly believe that Michael Jackson was just an incredibly naive man, who for whatever reason, liked to spend his time with children. The *ONLY* thing that was confirmed was that a child had slept in his bed, and my understanding is that Michael Jackson paid the out of court settlement simply because he couldn't handle the court case, and wanted it over. He could afford to pay it, so he did.

As for those saying 'he paid it so he's guilty', that's not true. However we have no way of knowing how the trial would have gone had it reached it's conclusion. An innocent man may have been found guilty.

Weird? Yes.

Evil? I can't think of many people less evil than him.

[USA Today]
June 24, 1996
by DeWayne Wickham
Father, who accused singer of molesting son and is now suing again, ought to get a life.

Los Angeles- Remember Evan Chandler? He’s the Beverly Hills dentist who several years ago accused pop music superstar Michael Jackson of sexually molesting his then 13-year-old son. Instead of trying to put Jackson in jail, Chandler sought to pick his pocket. The civil suit he filed in 1993 was settled out of court, reportedly for more than $10 million.

Now Chandler is hoping for another visit from the tooth fairy.
The former dentist to the stars is back in court. And this time he’s not just suing Jackson. Chandler also has named the pop music star’s ex-wife, Lisa Marie Presley, the Sony Music Corp., the Walt Disney Co. and some 300 unnamed persons as co-conspirators.

Aided and abetted by this cast of characters, Jackson violated the terms of their confidential 1994 agreement, Chandler says. How? By denying – in words and song – that he sexually abused the young boy. He did so last year during an interview on ABC with Diane Sawyer, Chandler charges, and again in his latest album.

And for that Jackson must pay.

How much? Chandler, who between root canals co-wrote the screenplay for the movie ‘Robin Hood: Men in Tights’, (click here to see the IMDb movie profile) wants at least $60 million to settle his latest complaint against the pop music king. He also wants an album. Not a copy of HIStory, the Jackson album he cites in his suit. Chandler wants a court order “to allow him to publish and cause to be distributed to the public for sale” his own musical composition – something he calls “EVANstory.” And, yes, he wants to be taken seriously. Hmmmm.

But, of course, he blew his chance for that when he chose to press his child-abuse charge in a civil, rather than criminal, court. How many parents who really believe some guy was molesting their child would pass up the chance to put him in jail? Who would seek a financial payoff in lieu of a criminal prosecution?

If Michael Jackson is a child molester, he belongs in jail. And if Evan Chandler has any evidence to support the charge that Jackson “sexually molested and assaulted” his son, he should give it to a prosecutor – not try to use it to launch his own recording career.

When Chandler and Jackson reached their out-of-court settlement, lawsuit lawyers for both men announced the deal in a joint, one-page statement. Twice in that document Jackson asserted his innocence. Now, two years later, Chandler claims such a denial is a violation of the agreement.
Some of these denials, Chandler contends, are buried in the lyrics of several of the songs on Jackson’s HIStory album. What is he talking about? Well, in one song Jackson sings: “Somebody’s out, somebody’s out to use me, they really wanna use me, they falsely accused me.”
Chandler believes these words are targeted at him. Maybe. Maybe not. In recent years Jackson has been dragged into civil court by a Denver songwriter who accused him of stealing his lyrics and a woman who said he fathered her child. Maybe he was talking about them. Or maybe – like most songwriters – he wasn’t talking about anyone in particular.
And remember the recent controversy over Jackson’s use of terms like “Jew me, sue me” and “*#*# me, don’t you black and white me” in a song on the HIStory album? Well, Chandler, who is Jewish, suggests in his lawsuit that they were aimed directly at him. Now he wants a chance to fire back with his own repertoire of songs.
Evan, get a life. The statute of limitations for your child-abuse charge expires in three years. If Michael Jackson did the unspeakable to your boy, give prosecutors the evidence they need to put him in jail.

Source: Wickham, DeWayne. “Michael Jackson Sequel: Settlement Not Enough.” USA Today. 24 Jun. 1996: Pg. 14A

So there you have it. They were only after money - not punishment. Then the father who put his son up to it in the first place decides to have another stab at suing them, this time in 1996, for $60,000,000 - and a recording contract.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#45 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 11:45 AM

RIP MICHEAL JACKSON. HE TOUCHED SO MANY PEOPLE'S LIVES WITH HIS MUSIC ..........AND A LOT OF PEOPLE'S KIDS . HE DID MANAGE TO SAY ONE THING TO PARAMEDIC'S BEFORE HE DIED ....... PUT ME ON THE CHILDREN'S WARD !!!!!!:biglaugh:

youre a prat and should be banned people like you should be strung up and tortured
FRUIT-EMU mybrute clan http://mybrute.com/team/8550

http://jamespir.mybrute.com come on if your hard enough

#46 flipside

flipside

fruity loopy

• New Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:00 PM

youre a prat and should be banned people like you should be strung up and tortured

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE ! THEY ARE ONLY JOKES , THEY ALWAYS COME OUT WHEN SOMEONE FAMOUS DIES. FOR GOD SAKE YOUR GOING ON LIKE YOUR GOING TO STALK ME AND KILL ME LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO JILL DANDO ! OH HANG ON THEY NEVER CAUGHT THE PERSON THAT DONE IT ......... MAYBE IT WAS YOU !:twitcy:

#47 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:12 PM

Micheal Jackson died of food poisioning apparently he got hold of some 12 year old wieners

it should go:

Micheal Jackson didnt die of a heart attack, apparently he choked on some 12 year old nuts

#48 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:17 PM

YOU REALLY NEED TO GET A LIFE ! THEY ARE ONLY JOKES , THEY ALWAYS COME OUT WHEN SOMEONE FAMOUS DIES. FOR GOD SAKE YOUR GOING ON LIKE YOUR GOING TO STALK ME AND KILL ME LIKE WHAT HAPPENED TO JILL DANDO ! OH HANG ON THEY NEVER CAUGHT THE PERSON THAT DONE IT ......... MAYBE IT WAS YOU !:twitcy:

WHATS WITH THE CAPS !!!!!!!!

i wouldnt waste my breath stalking you you clot :policeman:

#49 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:21 PM

People thought he was weird dangling his kid of the balcony

I dont

Considering he usually tosses them off.

#50 maverickuk1

maverickuk1

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 12:56 PM

R.I.P Michael Jackson youll truelly be missed but will live on in your music.

The one and the only KING OF POP!!!!!

#51 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 01:14 PM

We are not so niaeve to think everything the press says is correct! but why did wacko jacko payoff £10 million to a young boy? and constantly keep paying off the judge to keep ajourning the court cases he also admitted to slepping in the same bed as many kids not just one! gary glitter was more open and obvious about abusing kids but some abusers are more discreet about it surely even you got the brains to see that? and personally i aint brain dead....where's my car keys?....pmsl

#52 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:20 PM

Sleeping in a bed with a child does makes not make you a child molester though, stupid maybe as it leaves you open for all sorts of accusations.

I guess we'll never know the truth, not worth arguing over.

Posted Image

#53 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:26 PM

just found this to be abit of interest to read.

The King of Pop is dead: Michael Jackson passes away - aged 50 - after being rushed to hospital in a coma | Mail Online

they are claiming to much drug was given as a result for the preporation of the 02 uk performance

#54 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 02:56 PM

yes he paid 10 million out of court to move on he couldnt handle it all anymore what u need to ask urself if that family knew they was right and he did what they said and they didnt just want cash why did they take the money when they could have gone to court and shown the world they were telling the truth they didnt they put the money in there bank and run that as all i need to know if that was me and my kid i would have told them to stuff the cash and went on with it even if it ment me not getting a penny think about it

#55 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 26 June 2009 - 03:33 PM

yes he paid 10 million out of court to move on he couldnt handle it all anymore what u need to ask urself if that family knew they was right and he did what they said and they didnt just want cash why did they take the money when they could have gone to court and shown the world they were telling the truth they didnt they put the money in there bank and run that as all i need to know if that was me and my kid i would have told them to stuff the cash and went on with it even if it ment me not getting a penny think about it

Please a full stop for the love of God. :D

#56 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 05:10 PM

R.I.P. in peace.

MJ was good, but I still prefer Glitter. "Didn't Know I Loved You (Till I Saw You On The Net)" pisses over anything Wacko Jacko ever did.
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#57 mattyballs

mattyballs

psychatric help needed !

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 481 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:40 PM

M.j. Had a heart attack...like hell did he

POOR OLD BUBBLES..JACKSON DROVE HIM INSANE ,IN THE END

Attached Files

if i had HALF of the HALF a brain ive got...i,d be EXTREMELY DANGEROUS...

u wanna fight,,fight me!...

(go on..beat up a bird with a dick!!)

#58 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 26 June 2009 - 09:48 PM

Love him or loathe him..very talented guy or wierdo kiddy fiddler..believe what you like.

Not getting into any debates about did he didnt he..was he wasnt he..sad fact is this..people from my era or earlier will probably always remember him for being a very talented entertainer/singer and his earlier music was ace.

I said to my lad this morning after seeing the breaking news on Sky last night..did ye hear Micheal Jackson died last night ? hes like..'oh is that the guy that interfered with weans' ?..sadly thats what the younger generation will remember him by.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#59 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 27 June 2009 - 08:52 AM

Love him or loathe him..very talented guy or wierdo kiddy fiddler..believe what you like.

Not getting into any debates about did he didnt he..was he wasnt he..sad fact is this..people from my era or earlier will probably always remember him for being a very talented entertainer/singer and his earlier music was ace.

I said to my lad this morning after seeing the breaking news on Sky last night..did ye hear Micheal Jackson died last night ? hes like..'oh is that the guy that interfered with weans' ?..sadly thats what the younger generation will remember him by.

thats because for the last few years the papers have slandered him and only reported the bad stuff

#60 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 30 June 2009 - 12:16 PM

he was a single dad of 3 kids

ALL 3 kids conceived by ARTIFICIAL INSEMINATION (Even though he was MARRIED to 1 of the women that had 2 of his kids - who then had to give up ALL parental rights) -- and surprisingly ALL WHITE and the boy even has BLONDE HAIR...

---------------------------------------------------

I hear Michael Jackson has just been melted down and made into a PS3 - now the kids can finally play with him.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users