3 replies to this topic

#1 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 05:53 PM

I've decided to sell the 'ol Each Way Nudge on eBay, as nobody replied to my advert in the press. [I told dad £175 was too much!!]

If I'm going to reach a big audience I'm going to have to offer delivery on it - I know a lot of eBayers offer delivery at £40>£50 -

Have any of you ever tried to have one delivered?
Any companies to recommend?
How do I go about arranging collection from mine and delivery to the winner?

Thanks in advance,

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#2 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 06:12 PM

If I'm going to reach a big audience I'm going to have to offer delivery on it - I know a lot of eBayers offer delivery at £40>£50 -

Have any of you ever tried to have one delivered?
Any companies to recommend?
How do I go about arranging collection from mine and delivery to the winner?

Thanks in advance,

BarcrestBenito

the only problem with other people deliverying your machine is they don't take care, so to be sure that your buyer is getting the machine in good condition best advertising collection only. or if you can drive hire a van or get a friend to hire one. hopefully the buyer won't live to far. or advertise delivery can be arranged email for price then you can work out the mileage and quote a price.

#3 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 09:23 PM

Depending on how far away it is you could hire a van for £30-£40 and deliver it yourself. This of course relies on you being able to drive and knowing where you are going.

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 10:03 PM

...Never found the time to take a driving lesson in my summer hols :(

Dad said he will deliver within say an hours drive which is about 40 miles around here, and then any more than that I may as well say they can arrange own courier :)

BarcrestBenito [who has only been 18 for 4 months but has been playing bandits in pubs since he was 13...methinks 18 limit needs to be enforced more strictly :)]
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users