- - - - -

MFME 10.1 mazooma rovers return 1280 dx test version

• Please log in to reply
62 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 01:27 AM

OK I have not been feeling to well of late and have stopped work on my hilowatha dx as its driving me mad. I will finish it off but when i'm not sure. So in the meantime I have decided to do a 1280 dx of mazoomas rovers return. I cant run it with the original sounds but I have used the coronation street club ones also by mazooma and they seem to be OK so far. As you know this is a fairly new machine and as a result will only run in test mode at the moment.

I have added a small avi file of the machine loading up but as u can see it's not even started yet so a long way to go.

Attached Files

#2 rizzla37

rizzla37

• New Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:52 AM

looks great mate and im looking forward to giving it a bashing :rolleyes:

#3 RUKI2909

RUKI2909

• Regulars
  • 352 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:56 AM

looks great cant wait cheers

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:02 AM

Dad still plays this in a local pub. Mind you it's also the first £35 jackpot machine this particular pub has had. Spalding is a couple of years behind everyone else :)

Looking forward to it - if you need a hand give us a shout because obviously I've got the machine just down the road. Can't grab photos (unless the barman nips out for a smoke, which does happen quite a bit).
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 07:19 AM

Looking great, thanks.:)

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 12:20 PM

Dad still plays this in a local pub. Mind you it's also the first £35 jackpot machine this particular pub has had. Spalding is a couple of years behind everyone else :)

Looking forward to it - if you need a hand give us a shout because obviously I've got the machine just down the road. Can't grab photos (unless the barman nips out for a smoke, which does happen quite a bit).

Yeah I know I worked there for 3 years, seems to be a bit boring for me. Worked in one of the many fruit factories.

#7 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 03:09 PM

Would you release the classic for us please RH? (:

i hate laptops :thumbs_down:

#8 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:09 PM

Would you release the classic for us please RH? (:

i hate laptops :thumbs_down:

Will tell u what, when its released I will let someone else make a classic or 1024 if they like, All I ask is that who ever makes it wait 4 weeks after my release, which BTW won't be any time soon as there is a lot to be done on this one.

So any takers on the classic pm me and I will send over once i have the classic side finished. My classic will be just the lamps and buttons in there place so will still need some work to be done by the taker.

#9 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

Will tell u what, when its released I will let someone else make a classic or 1024 if they like, All I ask is that who ever makes it wait 4 weeks after my release, which BTW won't be any time soon as there is a lot to be done on this one.

So any takers on the classic pm me and I will send over once i have the classic side finished. My classic will be just the lamps and buttons in there place so will still need some work to be done by the taker.

ill do it then lol

pm'd aswell mate :thumbs_up:

#10 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 21 May 2009 - 04:18 PM

Think you may find Cabin Fever in downloads. Clone of a clone, and lappy friendly.

#11 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 21 May 2009 - 06:26 PM

Ooo another pink panther clone looking forward to this robbing me rh.Door open is better than nothing at all.

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 May 2009 - 04:17 AM

ill do it then lol

pm'd aswell mate :thumbs_up:

ok will send you it over when im finished ok.

#13 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 07:17 AM

Not a pub in the town centre?

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#14 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 01:22 PM

Not a pub in the town centre?

I don't drink in the town centre, I stick to quieter pubs - gives me a chance of darts, plus I know all the landlords and stuff.

At the moment it's in a pub out of town but I won't mention their name here :D
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#15 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 22 May 2009 - 02:51 PM

If it's hidden away you shouldn't have any problem getting the lines on it. Only Rovers I've got is in an arcade and it's always on it's arse.

#16 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 09:00 PM

Hi rh mate do you wanna try these rovers return sounds and see if they work for ya.I've just had em working in pink panther.

Attached Files

#17 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 10:54 PM

Hi rh mate do you wanna try these rovers return sounds and see if they work for ya.I've just had em working in pink panther.

yeah they seem to work ok so far m8, will have a propper play on tue when i start work on it ok m8. Thanks for that ;)

#18 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 May 2009 - 11:30 PM

yeah they seem to work ok so far m8, will have a propper play on tue when i start work on it ok m8. Thanks for that ;)

Glad they work i've gone for the cash and mouse roms for the pink panther seem to be a pretty good match so far.

#19 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 25 May 2009 - 08:26 AM

hi sure I had this one working closed door sure the early version roms run closed door think this one and QPS Pink panther and QPS Gladiator run closed door as I remember been surprised they didnt give pay unit error when I tried all those Mazooma roms couple years ago.

Try some other £25 roms for it mate might be in luck forget the £35 ones wont run without pay unit

#20 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 May 2009 - 12:03 PM

hi sure I had this one working closed door sure the early version roms run closed door think this one and QPS Pink panther and QPS Gladiator run closed door as I remember been surprised they didnt give pay unit error when I tried all those Mazooma roms couple years ago.

Try some other £25 roms for it mate might be in luck forget the £35 ones wont run without pay unit

I dont get a pay unit error when it loads and it is £25 jackpot, but think as its multi stake 30p/50p it will only run in door open mode. The one strange thing is that it will give a gen meter error when u untick the sec in config, where as most other machine that are door open only run fine with the no sec ticked(i think). So whether its a case of check boxs im not sure. If you want to try and get them to run as normal be my guest.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users