3 replies to this topic

#1 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:37 AM

There's a few layout in the download section that i can't find the roms for mainly mpu 3/4 machines. Is there anywhere i can get them from please? As when i open the layout i get sound file missing etc. Cheers.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#2 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:51 AM

If you know that the machines is made by Empire then you will have to ask around and see if anyone has the roms for them -
They cut all ties with the emulation scene after some 'unpleasantness' and you cannot host their roms anymore.

If they are Barcrest/JPM/Maygay roms then make sure that in the Download area you have also tried the ***** ROMS in the dropdown menu. Failing that you will need an Eprom reader!

[probably not actually]

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#3 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 10:59 AM

Also there appears to be some machines that have the roms but can't find the layouts!! One i tried just then was Scooby Doo. I've even done a site search and ll i can find is the dx layout. It's probably just me being thick!! I bet they're here somewhere.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#4 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 18 February 2004 - 05:27 PM

I'm sure Scooby Doo was a hybrid layout that ran 'Red Hot Roll' roms. I can't be sure 100% as I never downloaded that layout. Is there not a 'read-me' file in the layout's folder giving you the information?

Compost
Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users