fruit machine cheat

• Please log in to reply
26 replies to this topic

#21 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 06:40 PM

There is a few people who dont like that sort of post, you might get hammered mate.

Thats the Idea!

Dont matter to me! I know it, it works and thats it.

And no... I didnt pay for it. I have people in the know.

:lol:

#22 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

Well then why not just shut up?!

Personally, as I don't gamble on pub bandits anymore [except the odd 25p when I leave, I don't take out more than I need for beer money] - I personally couldn't care less.

If you think it is a good emptier, and you keep schtum, then

A) It WONT get chipped out as quickly, and

B) You wouldn't be annoying people :D

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#23 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 06:53 PM

Ok EMPTIER "XXXXX"

Not here :p

#24 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:00 PM

There is a few people who dont like that sort of post' date=' you might get hammered mate.[/quote']

Thats the Idea!

why you sat on your pc and not travelling the country filling your boots if you no it?

#25 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 07:06 PM

There is a few people who dont like that sort of post' date=' you might get hammered mate.[/quote']

Thats the Idea!

why you sat on your pc and not travelling the country filling your boots if you no it?

I done that in the day, 2day.

#26 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 23 February 2004 - 08:23 PM

about these cheats do you think sometimes it a sneaky programmer putting them in then telling all his/her mates sometimes? i reckon a lot of pro tips are inside jobs. it's not what you know blah, blah!!

cos there's no way some emptiers are just 'found' someone must be leaking them out.

speaking of cheats i've heard about some sort of cheat on the royle family bandit where you put a 5p piece in and it gives you £3. not all the time ya have to have a certain summat on the winline first.

i've got a few in an e book i've got but most of them are full old banidts with crappy jackpots anyway.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#27 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 24 February 2004 - 01:32 PM

Those e books are a waste of time and money. By the time they are published any emptier methods are outdated and obsolete due to re-chips. They also contain tricks for ancient bandits that are not in circulation any more.

Recently I posted the original Supercharged cheat but only because it had been found out and Barcrest had brought out a re-chip. I could'nt see any harm in posting a cheat after it has become obsolete. If I had a fiddle for a bandit I certainly would not blab my mouth off about it on the web whilst it was still working. I agree with Mart, Adam probably has not got a clue what it is.
Let's smash Partytime.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users