28 replies to this topic

#1 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 07:58 PM

Ho My God!!!!!!!!!
:!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!: :?: :!:

I was playing a Barcrest's Temple of Treasure (Made in 1999 £25) yesterday, after £4, got 3 nudges, gambled nudges to 7, it flashed up £8. Collected nudges, it was on a '12' so went lower, and I come up as a '12' again!! Confused by this, I looked at the buttons, and the Alpha, It was only indicating 'Lower' (As I thought the reel may of slipped) Gave me £10 and went to a '7' and collected.

When it was on a '12' @ £8, I always check to see the Alpha only suggests lower...

Has anyone else had this on a Barcrest?

I've never, ever seen this before. :roll:

Thanks.

Adam.

#2 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 08:10 PM

never seen this on temples of treasure but thats not to say it carn't happen, as ive had this happen on another barcrest game around the same age. its even say been on a 3 and gone to a 3 again and so on mite just be one off those rare things that when you get it, you carn't believe it its probably as rare as getting a £25.00 jp to repeat on barcrest nowadays.

#3 killcrazy

killcrazy

• Regulars
  • 257 posts

Donator

Posted 12 February 2004 - 08:20 PM

the italian job 2 did this on me once, went higher on a 1. it did one of its trademark 'eternal' spins, eventually landed on a 1 but still won the gamble.

must just be a small software error in some roms

#4 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• New Members
  • 118 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 08:23 PM

I've had this happen twice in a row, I was on a 12 went lower..12! then lower again 12! lower for jackpot! think it must be a bug in the 25jp prog. It doesn't happen often but have seen it a couple of times. annoying though when ur tryin to buzz it up to empty it.

#5 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:01 PM

I've had this happen twice in a row, I was on a 12 went lower..12! then lower again 12! lower for jackpot! think it must be a bug in the 25jp prog. It doesn't happen often but have seen it a couple of times. annoying though when ur tryin to buzz it up to empty it.

Well, I dont think its been re-chipped, you can hold down all the hold buttons using the "Follow Me" feature, all the way to JP. :)

#6 Zoltar

Zoltar

Former Fat Bastard.....

• Gold Supporters
  • 1810 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:14 PM

Mikes brilliant 'Rocky Horror Show' DX on the emulator does this every now and again when happy.
Posted Image

#7 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 09:22 PM

had this a couple of times on jpms in the emulator recently...also 1 followed by a 1, strange only on recentish chipsets though.
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#8 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 10:20 PM

So the machine must be playing at 101% :?

#9 diceman1

diceman1

• New Members
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 10:54 PM

i have also had the eternal spin on italian job and gave me a 12 from a twelve went lower gave me 11 for jp

#10 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:17 PM

So,

"Is it right? Is It Wrong, Is It Against The Law?"

#11 martinmeu

martinmeu

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 289 posts

Posted 12 February 2004 - 11:25 PM

So,

"Is it right? Is It Wrong, Is It Against The Law?"

its right because it can happen on the odd games, as for been against the law the answer is no. lets face if it happens and you don't loose well thats just brill!

#12 Kipper

Kipper

• New Members
  • 42 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 12:52 AM

so do you get anything for a pair in this game??? :p

#13 PJ

PJ

Condom Testing Department

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 660 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 11:08 AM

...gambled nudges to 7, it flashed up £8...

How did you nudge in £8.00 - the blue sevens are £6.00 and the red sevens are £10.00? :? :? :?
Winning is not a crime...

NEITHER IS SWEARING!!!

#14 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 02:56 PM

Seen this happen a few times, once on a Kung Fu a 1 going to 1 also a Powerspin going from a queen to a queen whilst gambling from the blue sevens for jp both gambles losing. More recently last year i had this happen on a Temple of Treasure the same as w1ckedw1lly 12 lower 12 lower 12 ? Surely its not right

#15 stuart

stuart

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 06:49 PM

Going back a few (15?) years we had a £150 JP Bell Fruit machine in our Club - I think it was called Club Superbells or something. This regularly re-span the same number, but the difference was that you lost when it happened. The first time you got away with it (There was an 'Insurance' light which went out) but second time it was curtains. Evil machine - although it was the first one I ever won £150 on :-)

#16 stuart

stuart

• New Members
  • 45 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 06:50 PM

Going back a few (15?) years we had a £150 JP Bell Fruit machine in our Club - I think it was called Club Superbells or something. This regularly re-span the same number, but the difference was that you lost when it happened. The first time you got away with it (there was an 'Insurance' light which went out) but second time it was curtains. Evil machine - although it was the first one I ever won £150 on :-)

#17 gingergod

gingergod

• New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 06:57 PM

Think yourself lucky you know where there is a Temple Of Tresure. If I was you I would use the old cheat. That is get the hidden features, use the code 3-2-1 (follow me) and hold down all 3 hold buttons. Guaranteed jackpot. Usually shortly after will go red temple of treasure for another £50. Especially if happy.

#18 mufcmufc

mufcmufc

• New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 13 February 2004 - 09:52 PM

Thought the follow me cheat got chipped out

#19 Closed - Adam

Closed - Adam

• New Members
  • 130 posts

Posted 20 February 2004 - 10:14 PM

...gambled nudges to 7' date=' it flashed up £8...[/quote']

How did you nudge in £8.00 - the blue sevens are £6.00 and the red sevens are £10.00? :? :? :?

Well its £15 JP,

This ones got the Barcode unchipped thing with it!

Follow Me, Hold them all down to JP!!!!!

#20 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 22 February 2004 - 09:04 AM

When were on the subject on hi-lo numbers, i was playing the Italian Job3 yesterday got on the board first move 12, hi-lo to go. Just messing i pressed the hi button and the number reel actualy spun as if i had a chance of winning the gamble. Normaly hi-lo to go on a 1 or 12 gives you only one option higher on a 1 and lower on a 12, this is the first machine i've seen that actualy gives the option of going lower than a one and higher than a twelve. Wheres the point if you have 100% no chance of winning the gamble. Oh well to finish the story i won £17 profit on it in the end, one jp and few afters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users