9 replies to this topic

#1 unbeat3n

unbeat3n

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 12:38 AM

How the hell do oyu set pot values?

Im a complete newb and need help!!

Also does anyone know a fruit machine where u have to get ambulances on the winning line to start the feature?
you can also get get black ambulances which start a higher feature??

PLEASE HELP

#2 Guest_jai_*

Guest_jai_*
  • Guests

Posted 11 February 2004 - 07:32 AM

Sorry can't remember name, but last played a clubber like that at the Leicester General Hospital staff social club as it happens about a year ago.

#3 Pgamblin

Pgamblin

Old but still not as old as Ady

• Regulars
  • 1382 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 11:08 AM

When the machine is starting up use 1 and 3 to raise the cashpot / reserve cashpot and 2 and 4 to reduce the values.
Once happy i think you press start or collect to set it.
N/A

#4 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:25 PM

Also does anyone know a fruit machine where u have to get ambulances on the winning line to start the feature?
you can also get get black ambulances which start a higher feature??

PLEASE HELP

Isn't it.......Whats Up Doc?

#5 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 02:32 PM

Its definatly Whats Up Doc. Its got three levels I think but its been a long time since I punted one. I thought it was gold ambulances for the top feature.
Let's smash Partytime.

#6 unbeat3n

unbeat3n

• New Members
  • 4 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 03:26 PM

Can u emulate that and where can i find it?

#7 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 11 February 2004 - 04:57 PM

I thought it was gold ambulances for the top feature.

Yep I think are gold too, but that don't really matter as i'm sure we are all talking about the same machine.

#8 Daysleeper

Daysleeper

• Regulars
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 08:25 AM

To change the pots you have to clear the RAM on the machine - there is a menu option for this in the EMU. Its then a simple matter of using the holds to ajust the reserve and main cahpot.

The machine you are on about is indeed "Whats Up Doc" and I actually know where there is one of these in storage - the Willows Club in Withernsea.

It scorpion based so wouldnt be a problem for BFMulator ... the only problem is I am banned for life from the club (its a long story) so the owner would never sell it to me... but if anyones interested....

#9 Daysleeper

Daysleeper

• Regulars
  • 73 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 08:43 AM

http://www.global-ga...nes/whatsup.htm

Just tested the ROMS for this.. and seem to work fine.. just need sound and some artwork.

#10 eyleyro

eyleyro

fur face

• New Members
  • 141 posts

Posted 14 February 2004 - 01:58 PM

<Dribble> someone give this man some artwork FFS. I loved this machine. Could play the feature board for a long time. Didn't necessarily win a fortune but entertained you alright. Not like nowadays - give me your money and feck off...

My old man and me used to play this bugger nearly all night and only end up £20-£30 down each. Modern day clubbers'll take that in minutes rather than hours...

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users