- - - - -

MFME 10.1 HILOWATHA 1280 dx

• Please log in to reply
21 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 02 April 2009 - 05:19 PM

Well after the time away up in Grimsby for the wedding I finally got all the lines removed from the flyer today so will be able to make a start on the dx now. Will be set at 10p,20p,30p play £15 jp and 82% I will make the other side of the coin slot a 20p coin in for the people that want to do the cheat :s.

Attached Files

#2 w1ckedw1lly

w1ckedw1lly

• Bronze Supporters
  • 118 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 05:06 PM

looks good, looking forward to it! I did spot a little white arrow on the top cherry on the left reel. I'm sure you noticed it but thought I'd mention it just in case lol.

#3 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:00 PM

looks good, looking forward to it! I did spot a little white arrow on the top cherry on the left reel. I'm sure you noticed it but thought I'd mention it just in case lol.

Thanks steve, it don't matter about that as it will be gone for when the reels are put there. ;)

#4 caddyshack

caddyshack

• New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 06:55 PM

I used to love this machine but wasn't aware there was a cheat,any one care to share.I can now understand why it was always on its arse lmao
blank.gif

#5 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 04 April 2009 - 07:45 PM

looking forward to this great looking dx thank you

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:31 PM

Well finaly this is just about ready to be released. I have about 20 lamps left to do then some playtesting ready for release. should be monday or tuesday as i have a few things that need to be done over the next few days and they come before my emulation. I have added a 20p coin in button so that anyone that wants to use the emptier can. I will explain it all in the release.

I will upload a picture when I get a chance not at home at the moment. Sorry its taken so long I kind of lost my passion for emulating but its starting to come back.:err:

#7 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 01:50 PM

looks bloody good RH mate- cant wait for this one :D :D

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#8 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 02:31 PM

Yep can't wait J ;) :p

#9 jmon

jmon

Contributor

• Contributor
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 September 2009 - 04:52 PM

looks very promising boy this looks like a good 1 ;) i love this style type
Join Me At
Posted Image
====>>> http://www.youtube.com/user/JMONHEYMON <<<<---New released layouts updated frequently < last update April 5th >
Posted Image
And join me at http://www.vpforums....ewcat&cat_id=23 for great full screen cabinet recreations HEYMON IT'S JMON!
May we live forever in fruities
(¥¤&#12297; JMON &#12297;¤¥)

#10 ziggy

ziggy

• Regulars
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 12:15 AM

Well after the time away up in Grimsby for the wedding I finally got all the lines removed from the flyer today so will be able to make a start on the dx now. Will be set at 10p,20p,30p play £15 jp and 82% I will make the other side of the coin slot a 20p coin in for the people that want to do the cheat :s.

Nice one.Never actually found an unchipped one of these.

These must be really early roms then.

#11 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 06:25 AM

nice one looks good
FRUIT-EMU mybrute clan http://mybrute.com/team/8550

http://jamespir.mybrute.com come on if your hard enough

#12 pcpete23456

pcpete23456

• New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 11:36 AM

my missus played this one all the time in skegness butlins if i rember right on way to get to bar :p

#13 levartemit186

levartemit186

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 178 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:47 PM

Was always careful with my unchipped one til I messed up and ran it out of cash at £108, resulting in a turn off and a replacement machine the next day :(. Still got a few out of it beforehand tho.
Good news everyone, you have to play a chipped DOND!

#14 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 26 September 2009 - 01:59 PM

good work m8

i was too late with the emptier on this one, saw the trick work at the devils dyke pub (down in brighton) and travelled to portsmouth/southampton but was too late as they were already emptied :(

#15 xvxvx

xvxvx

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 27 September 2009 - 12:19 PM

i lost so much cash in the chiped one when i was addicted makes me sick to think about it now probaly could of post deposit down on house with money if lost over years probaly could of bought a fricking house (a crap one yes)

anyways thats neither here nor there thanks for the work ill give shot when done :D..
Run187/runinc/judas messias and probably a whole load of other names have been used by me here..

#16 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:15 AM

OK folks its finaly finished, looking for a play tester or two to have a go on it before it's released to make sure its ok. PM or leave a visitor message if you would like to do so.

Cheers rob

#17 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 01:43 PM

OK folks its finaly finished, looking for a play tester or two to have a go on it before it's released to make sure its ok. PM or leave a visitor message if you would like to do so.

Cheers rob

When's this going to be ready James, have you got a playtester yet?, if not I am more than happy to test it for you.

#18 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2009 - 03:18 PM

When's this going to be ready James, have you got a playtester yet?, if not I am more than happy to test it for you.

its finished and ready for release just needs to be playtested.

#19 kriss

kriss

Creator Of Stuff

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2735 posts

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:12 PM

its finished and ready for release just needs to be playtested.

Yes, do you have a playtester Jay?

#20 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 October 2009 - 04:27 PM

Yes, do you have a playtester Jay?

No that's why I said it needs a play tester in the post above yours lol.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users