63 replies to this topic

#21 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 01:36 PM

R-I-P jade. heartfealt sympathy to her young family.

#22 RUFUSTFIREFLY

RUFUSTFIREFLY

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 152 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:32 PM

What you will see now is the chav husband selling the story of his "grief" to all the scummy tabloids and $&%#y celeb magazines. Hope the **** gets hit by a bus!! :mad:

Awful for the kids though, and no age for a woman to die.

That's exactly what's going to happen. Her boyfriend (or conveniently her husband now) said he wouldn't get anything from her will but you can rest assured he'll be coining it in with "My Story".

#23 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:42 PM

That's exactly what's going to happen. Her boyfriend (or conveniently her husband now) said he wouldn't get anything from her will but you can rest assured he'll be coining it in with "My Story".

And I bet he can never walk Bermondsey and feel safe again if thats done!

I really hope we were wrong about his actions, Dying Jade married the guy she loved and trusted, believe me if he 'don't play ball' he made a big mistake and then he will be Front-Page-News himself i'm sure.

#24 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 03:47 PM

And I bet he can never walk Bermondsey and feel safe again if thats done!

I really hope we were wrong about his actions, Dying Jade married the guy she loved and trusted, believe me if he 'don't play ball' he made a big mistake and then he will be Front-Page-News himself i'm sure.

tbh ady i have to agree with you as alot of jade's antics seemed to have tied in with her departure.

#25 SAS

SAS

Advanced Member

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 406 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:03 PM

R.I.P Jade .. Very sad

#26 pcpete23456

pcpete23456

• New Members
  • 47 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:43 PM

i feel sorry for her boys and her fella she didnt deserve to die so young no one should
at least her suffering is over may she rest in peace

#27 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 22 March 2009 - 04:51 PM

RIP Jade, remember seeing her for the first time on big brother and though no one could be that stupid. She had a hard up bringing and never went to school so that explained her dumbness but she was still a person and it's sad to see someone so young to die of a nasty disease like cancer . Hope her kids can have a better up bringing than she had the chance off.

#28 stuart4000

stuart4000

• New Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:25 PM

Good God, some people on here go on like they were part of their family, or their next door neighbour.

Whilst cancer is a terrible disease and it's a shame for someone young to die from it, the fact is that people her age and younger die from cancer on a daily basis.

Her "career", if it must be called that, should be a warning from the past that our culture and levels of taste and entertainment have stooped to an unretrievable level of the gutter.

Personally, if a forum member was to report the passing of a family member i'd be much more likely to post some of the above comments, rather than someone who has had absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.
If the beef is red, the cow is dead.

#29 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 22 March 2009 - 05:57 PM

Good God, some people on here go on like they were part of their family, or their next door neighbour.

Whilst cancer is a terrible disease and it's a shame for someone young to die from it, the fact is that people her age and younger die from cancer on a daily basis.

Her "career", if it must be called that, should be a warning from the past that our culture and levels of taste and entertainment have stooped to an unretrievable level of the gutter.

Personally, if a forum member was to report the passing of a family member i'd be much more likely to post some of the above comments, rather than someone who has had absolutely no bearing on my life whatsoever.

I 'Welsh Geeky FF Member' those comments.

Next we will be hearing about how when he gets sent down for assault 'Goody Husband in stooping for soap bumming shocker.' :bigeyes09:

#30 shaun2097

shaun2097

• Regulars
  • 993 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 07:36 PM

very sad. rip
Former Fruit Machine Engineer.<br /><br /> 1988-2004.

#31 tommydee

tommydee

Tommy Dee

• Regulars
  • 711 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:04 PM

Just lets hope the Media let her rest best wished jade xx rest In Peace

#32 DJDONKEY

DJDONKEY

• New Members
  • 133 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:19 PM

I'm afraid i'm on the side of "why should she be allowed to make all that money"

Firstly, the media say, it has bought awareness to the disease. Whilst we are supposed to dig deep into our pockets and give to charity she gives none.

Secondly, the gf of a friend of mine has a brain tumor in her early 20's. She has had months of radiotherapy and is not expected to live. Do you think the media would pay her.......

It is this stupid addiction to celebrity lifestyle that many of the public have that winds me up

Rant over

#33 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 08:24 PM

I really have to agree with you there. She was an attention seeker, who lacked good taste and judgement.

However, nobody deserves to die so young and my thoughts are with her young family. My thoughts are also with the hundreds of unknown young families who are robbed of a parent every day.

#34 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:34 PM

no 1 deserves that diesaese
rest in peace
:(

#35 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 23 March 2009 - 12:16 PM

I really have to agree with you there. She was an attention seeker, who lacked good taste and judgement.

However, nobody deserves to die so young and my thoughts are with her young family. My thoughts are also with the hundreds of unknown young families who are robbed of a parent every day.

i agree with you completly best wishes to her kiddies

#36 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 02:57 PM

What you will see now is the chav husband selling the story of his "grief" to all the scummy tabloids and $&%#y celeb magazines. Hope the **** gets hit by a bus!! :mad:

Awful for the kids though, and no age for a woman to die.

as perchance its happened

Showbiz - News - Tweed 'to write Jade tell-all book' - Digital Spy
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#37 bigballblue

bigballblue

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 04:55 PM

wasnt keen on her as a person but i think what she did in her last few weeks fro her childrens future and also highlighting cervical cancer for young women has to be applauded , rest in peace

#38 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 March 2009 - 05:27 PM

wasnt keen on her as a person but i think what she did in her last few weeks fro her childrens future and also highlighting cervical cancer for young women has to be applauded , rest in peace

Whatever we think....bbb hit it on the head there.

#39 rizzla37

rizzla37

• New Members
  • 111 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 12:09 AM

It said on the news that jade left 2 million quid to each of her kids,so they will be taken care of. Her mum Jackie got the house and Jack tweedy was left nothing (wonder why ). I was no fan of Jade goody but i wouldnt wish what she and her family have been through on my worst enemy. R.I.P

#40 manchesterutd412

manchesterutd412

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 01:34 AM

R.I.P Jade

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users