• Please log in to reply
69 replies to this topic

#21 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:52 AM

I'm the mardy kid - you and trouty simply start blarting as loud as you can as soon as ****** is involved in anything it's pathetic and like little children. The scene hasn't moved for donkeys years and you think you can tell people they can or cannot do something because it prescribes/ doesn't prescribe to your self created rule set is simply and utterly pathetic...

You say "duplu made a mistake" in the eyes of a simple little peasant like you maybe.

Just as I had previously stated, you show you could not care less at all about anyone else's thoughts other than your own, and trying to throw every clod of dirt you can get your grubby mitts on, and just like I mentioned previously about Duplu, show me where in that statement did I mention Pandy's name?

Show me the proof, and you may just get your wish of me kissing your backside, all it being begrudgingly.

It is YOU as a simple PEASANT, just simply do not have one sodding clue about.

#22 xvxvx

xvxvx

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:53 AM

who gives a shit what happned move on there ae far moe important things in life then a pety online argumant over f*** all i sure as hell woldent leave my site smply beacuse someone says i broke a unwriten old rule i would simply ell them to go f*** themselves
there are people here who have nothing better to do than have childish imature argueants in a troll style i guess they get off on it and some of thesse people have mod status or a "respected long serving memeber" who all the other trolls follow should someon insult them adnd gang up on the Op
like a pack of troll vultures who need online argumeants to make up for something that is lacking in there life ie a penis over one inch
-run187-
do i give a f*** who likes me here no ,am i here to make friends no ,am i gratfull for the work people put into the site yes ,do i give a shit if they like me no ,can i spell or form a cohrent sentence yes but i cant b arsed..
Run187/runinc/judas messias and probably a whole load of other names have been used by me here..

#23 fred the red

fred the red

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:20 AM

As my last act on the site I've uploaded some of the releases I was sent and were going to be posted for VIP members. I'll post the rest when I have time to upload them. I can't be bothered to deal with the history and "he said this" and "he said that" shit anymore or the various conspiracy theories so I'm going to call it a day. It used to be fun but it's gotten all too serious.

Fruit-Emu (Fruit Machine Emulation) - Download: - Indiana Jones 1280WDX
Fruit-Emu (Fruit Machine Emulation) - Download: - Addams Family 1280WDX
Fruit-Emu (Fruit Machine Emulation) - Download: - Pink Pussy 1280WDX
Fruit-Emu (Fruit Machine Emulation) - Download: - Dosh n Pecks 1280WDX
Fruit-Emu (Fruit Machine Emulation) - Download: - Silver Screen 1280WDX

Thank you very much for these releases but i only took one the pink pussy download..So for this i thank you very much.
Secondly i know i am not a donater,and i cant make fruities but i do appreciate the site and if people like me have to wait a extra few days then why not.

I wish you the best in your choice of what to do but please dont give up on something silly about them and us you said we will get them eventually but not straight away ...And as someone who doesnt contribute that much i accept it that way.

Once again thankyou for a) the releases and B) a very good cool site

And to all the layout creators and all involved in making the site work THANK YOU ALL!!

#24 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:23 AM

I don't personally see wot all the fuss is about? Why should'nt people who donate to the site get to download some releases 1st after all they are helping to keep this cool site running!

I normally don't get involved in these arguments as i don't like drama although i do thank people here for their hard work with new releases etc but i thought i would ask some questions and air my views.

Like i said i aint got any problems with people who donate getting their hands on new releases 1st as it was already said later new releases would be available to all in time.

I don't think it fair though to brand someone a leecher just because they download here and don't donate, i admit i have'nt donated since joining but thats because i am alittle confused about how to donate and secondly because of my circumstances being a single parent raising my disabled son i cannot commit to donating on a regular basis but i would say make a one off payment of £10 but i don't see how anyone here can say they cannot afford to donate a one off payment of £10 when they could easily save 50p a week and what they get its hardly breaking the bank.

I am always thankful for the hard work people put into making new layouts and i always leave comments of thanks, It is fair however to brand someone a leecher if they use this site and others like it to download layouts and sell them on ebay and i think if anyone is caught should be banned for life!

Come on guys i also have'nt got the time to learn how to do layouts being a single dad for 11 years on my own is hard work and very time consuming but wots £10 broken down over a period of time? you cannot buy alot these days with £10 after all since joining this site i have saved money by not playing the real fruities.

If one of the staff could kindly point me in the right direction on how to donate i be happy too but like i said cannot commit to donate regulary.

Thanks again for all the hard work here!

#25 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:31 AM

http://www.fruit-emu...ms/payments.php
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#26 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:35 AM

http://www.fruit-emu...ms/payments.php

Thanku for the info Todd i have donated via paypal.

#27 Nemmie

Nemmie

• New Members
  • 70 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:46 AM

Just as I had previously stated, you show you could not care less at all about anyone else's thoughts other than your own, and trying to throw every clod of dirt you can get your grubby mitts on, and just like I mentioned previously about Duplu, show me where in that statement did I mention Pandy's name?

Show me the proof, and you may just get your wish of me kissing your backside, all it being begrudgingly.

It is YOU as a simple PEASANT, just simply do not have one sodding clue about.

I think the problem is that you have been so far up Trouty's bottom for so long that is hard for people to tell the difference between you.

Although you may have held your tongue here for some reason that probably involves wanting to be a Moderator you have taken great delight in attacking Pandy at DADs and FF. So I am sure everybody knows your view on the subject without you posting it.

Also I am not sure a condescending post will encourage anybody to return. "Yes you have done everything wrong but we will forgive you". What right do you have to make any judgments anyway. How much have you donated for the running of this site whilst the owner has been financing it out of his own pocket?

Put up or shut up if you love the place so much.

#28 stuman56

stuman56

• Bronze Supporters
  • 41 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:07 AM

Many thanks for these releases, I understand the VIP's should get these first, shame other people are too impatient to wait - as the release posts state that they will be on 'general release' in s short time.....

Never mind, all the hard work is most appreciated.

#29 graf

graf

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:46 AM

As a newb here, and as yet a non-donator, I realise my words have very little weight. However i do not think that guests to a site (even those that pay) should criticise the owner for doing what he thinks is best. If he wants to create a special area, that is down to him. I am a memberof several gaming forums where there are special areas that are only for a selected few. No one runs and complains, no one slags those members off, it is how it is. In the end, if you do not like the way the site is going, then leave. If enough people dislike it, then enough people will leave to show that it was a bad idea.
Go on - blow it up. You know you want to

#30 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:57 AM

Dont see what the problem is....

1:- Most sites i frequent have a "premium" service which is offered as a compliment to their free service...

2:- I have hundreds of unreleased Fme converts, dx's classics, artwork, photos that i havent released because i am either unhappy with them or are awaiting possible Emulator improvements like a decent working disc reel etc...

3:- If the site went PPV, i would still upload as and when i feel fit, as FE has been a good home to my inane ramblings and perverse sense of humour.

Maybe FE should dump the forums and just become a "sceneRelease" for Downloads...driven by ads to fund it, with limited download speeds and Limited
Downloads..

My tuppence worth over.....

RB
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#31 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:07 AM

Thank you very much for these releases but i only took one the pink pussy download..So for this i thank you very much.
Secondly i know i am not a donater,and i cant make fruities but i do appreciate the site and if people like me have to wait a extra few days then why not.

I wish you the best in your choice of what to do but please dont give up on something silly about them and us you said we will get them eventually but not straight away ...And as someone who doesnt contribute that much i accept it that way.

Once again thankyou for a) the releases and B) a very good cool site

And to all the layout creators and all involved in making the site work THANK YOU ALL!!

Couldn't of said it better. Cause at the end of the day your giving up all your time and effit to supply us with great games from the past/present(that goes to all you creators) so if weve got to wait for certain games then so be it, cause we would of got them in the end anyway as pointed out.

#32 stevefry19

stevefry19

• Regulars
  • 59 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:38 AM

mate i agree there no need to chuck it in this site is by far the best one out there i agree with the vip give people who pay for the privalage the new layout for a day or two show them they appriciated sure we can wait a few days for he amazing layouts you provide give up the good work thanks to everyone feel part of this site people take the time to welcome me and feel one of the guys/girls lol

#33 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:32 PM

Out of interest, is there any way of donating without using PayPal?

#34 l3ullets

l3ullets

• New Members
  • 106 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 12:43 PM

Thanks for these releases, much appriciated.

#35 ricocchet

ricocchet

• New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:01 PM

COOL BEANS

This is just like Fruit Forums!! ;)

Carry on arguing ladies :D

#36 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:07 PM

Put the spoon away Rik :bigeyes09:
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#37 ricocchet

ricocchet

• New Members
  • 36 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:10 PM

Put the spoon away Rik :bigeyes09:

OK Dad ;)

#38 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 06:27 PM

How about the '1000 post dond download section'? Will that all be open to everyone?

I personally think it should stay as it is that one :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#39 trickytrev

trickytrev

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 11 February 2009 - 12:37 PM

Dear Duplu,

As a newcomer to Fruit-Emu I am unaware of the history and politics of this site - I thought it was a place where everyone was simply involved for the love of the hobby!

In my short time using Fruit-Emu I have downloaded many emulations, which have given me hours of fun.

So my message is: PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP.

Don't let this disagreement spoil things.
TT.

#40 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:38 PM

points of view dont pay the bills.

tell me, if i walked into your arcade someday soon and spouted crap would your rent get paid?

Erm have you contributed financially yet? I don't see the gold bars on your account... :D

After all 'everyone can afford a tenner.'

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users