• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:35 PM

Hi Guys,

Would it be possible to emulate a machine on the likes of Barcrest's Yabba Dabba Darts? or is there no chance of that happining? because i found them ones alright to play.

Thanks.

#2 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:40 PM

Hi Guys,

Would it be possible to emulate a machine on the likes of Barcrest's Yabba Dabba Darts? or is there no chance of that happining? because i found them ones alright to play.

Thanks.

how new is the machine? and what tech is it?

#3 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:46 PM

how new is the machine? and what tech is it?

Not to sure possibly 04-05 or maybe earlier, i think its got a horizon cabnet like the ones Red Gaming uses on most of theres. not sure about what MPU.

#4 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:51 PM

Not to sure possibly 04-05 or maybe earlier, i think its got a horizon cabnet like the ones Red Gaming uses on most of theres. not sure about what MPU.

it might be emulatable. im a celeb was and that was the same time, maybe even later. best to ask someone like ploggy when hes next online.

#5 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 06 February 2009 - 06:54 PM

If I recall correctly, the only Darts based machine in the Genesis cabinet is Bully For You - none of the ones in a Horizon cabinet can be emulated (Yabba Dabba Darts, Phil the Power Taylor, Al Murray's Happy Hour, e.t.c.)

However, Bully For You apparently uses more sound samples than normal, has more sound PROMs, and doesn't run correctly in the current emulators.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users