Psycho Cash Beast Club problem

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 jsyjay

jsyjay

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 05:02 PM

Hi there, after browsing around i think this is the best place to find what i am after and any help will be much appreciated!

After wanting a frutie for a few years i have just today purchased the club version of Psycho Cash Beast in good condition for £150 after reading some positive reviews of the machine on this site. It was between that and Costa del Cash, i hope i made the right decision?

My problem is the guy i bought it from didn't have the manual with it so if any one could point me in the right direction to get one or if anyone has an electronic copy i would be in your debt as i have not got a clue how to work the thing!

Cheers, Jay.

#2 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:12 PM

A good place to start would be the barcrest website, because i reckon you might be able to get a copy there.

#3 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:13 PM

hmm give me 10 mins ill have a look

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 January 2009 - 07:53 PM

A good place to start would be the barcrest website, because i reckon you might be able to get a copy there.

No, Barcrest will not support public ownership in any way, shape or form :)

To be completely honest, the manual is of little or no use anyway - if you have any questions, give a shout on the forums and someone should be able to help you with any questions. The parts are all standard and can be had for very reasonable prices.

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 01:18 AM

i have not got a clue how to work the thing!

Cheers, Jay.

plug it in, turn on, put money in ?

#6 jsyjay

jsyjay

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:23 AM

Cheers guys, it's more to do with changing the steaks and jackpot etc. also what size the bulbs are as a few are blown.

Please excuse my ignorance:(.

If i have anything more specific i'll let you know.

Thanks for the sarcasam nails;).

#7 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 11:49 AM

Hi there, after browsing around i think this is the best place to find what i am after and any help will be much appreciated!

After wanting a frutie for a few years i have just today purchased the club version of Psycho Cash Beast in good condition for £150 after reading some positive reviews of the machine on this site. It was between that and Costa del Cash, i hope i made the right decision?

My problem is the guy i bought it from didn't have the manual with it so if any one could point me in the right direction to get one or if anyone has an electronic copy i would be in your debt as i have not got a clue how to work the thing!

Cheers, Jay.

Generic MPU5 Manual.

Attached Files

#8 jsyjay

jsyjay

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 18 January 2009 - 12:20 PM

Cheers mike, you're a diamond!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users