42 replies to this topic

#41 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:33 PM

I'm gonna pay for everything in pennies from now on. Apparently, it's too much hassle for such little gain for counterfeiters to fake 1p coins lol.

IIRC it will have to be 25p or under or it is not considered legal tender.. :D

#42 impersonator

impersonator

• New Members
  • 149 posts

Posted 12 January 2009 - 06:49 PM

From the pic's that £20 looks real enough, especially the metal looks gen & holograph strip reflects the colours as it should do, have you put a line of ultraviolet ink on it, as this will actually visually mark the paper used to create the fake.... I worked in retail 4 years and could spot a fake straight away, but now they are getting better and better....

But, all I can say m8 as much as every1 else has, there is nothin much can b done if u have been handed a fake, u just have 2 right off ur loss..

#43 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 12 January 2009 - 08:08 PM

From the pic's that £20 looks real enough, especially the metal looks gen & holograph strip reflects the colours as it should do, have you put a line of ultraviolet ink on it, as this will actually visually mark the paper used to create the fake.... I worked in retail 4 years and could spot a fake straight away, but now they are getting better and better....

But, all I can say m8 as much as every1 else has, there is nothin much can b done if u have been handed a fake, u just have 2 right off ur loss..

People not reading my post then lol. Read up about 8 posts and u will se i got my money back from cash converters :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users