• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 Irvster

Irvster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 06:46 AM

What is that awful avatar you have next to your name?

It reminds me of a fruit machine where the feature spun a big wheel with lots of suns on it but that looks nowt like it and the colour clash is horrific!!!! :roll:

Irvster '04'
"Ya wanna hold all 3 mate, press cancel, hold em all again, cancel and ,.....well you should get JP!!!"Posted Image
Posted Image
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS........CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE....'5'......!!

#2 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 08:25 AM

It does look a bit funny doesn't it, i was checking it out the other day. I believe its the number disc from Ultimo (Barcrest..... of course) with the colours in blue print mode or something. We'll have to wait for a reply from the man himself to know for sure.

#3 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 08:39 AM

I totally agree!!

Well Done to tracey - It is from Ultimo - with a little MSpaint thrown in :)

I'm at college at the mo, doing some C++, and will be changing the Avatar shortly :P [by doing C++ I mean that I have already done the work so I have 2 hours of checking forums, e.t.c]

Oh, the college computers have PSP and Photoshop on so maybe something extra than just Invert Colours this time :D

BarcrestBarcrest
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 26 January 2004 - 10:00 AM

An amalgamation of pastel covered vomit maybe, but I think its quite cute :)

BarcrestBenito
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 Irvster

Irvster

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 27 January 2004 - 05:10 AM

Thats a lot better benito...it was hurting my eyes....LOL :lol:
"Ya wanna hold all 3 mate, press cancel, hold em all again, cancel and ,.....well you should get JP!!!"Posted Image
Posted Image
WE WERE THE CHAMPIONS........CHAMPIONS OF EUROPE....'5'......!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users