• Please log in to reply
67 replies to this topic

#41 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 10:10 AM

there is 2 files here, the key with creds as requested and the other novo setup which will allow access to the other 10 games.

how is it done?

edit the file novolauncher with wordpad etc and look at the following -

# the NetBIOS-name of computer with srv2.exe launched
g_szServerAddr = Test
# LAN thread initialization delay in millisecond
g_iStartDelay = 0
# game selector(choose game 1-22, see pictures in folder "pictures" in current directory)
g_GameSet[0] = 11
g_GameSet[1] = 12
g_GameSet[2] = 13
g_GameSet[3] = 14
g_GameSet[4] = 15
g_GameSet[5] = 16
g_GameSet[6] = 17
g_GameSet[7] = 18
g_GameSet[8] = 19
g_GameSet[9] = 20

the original file says g_GameSet[0] = 1, as you see 10 has been added to all values to give the new games.

there are 2 extra games which can be loaded by adding 21 or 22 to any gameset value, so you can mix and match your best games like -

g_GameSet[0] = 1
g_GameSet[1] = 4
g_GameSet[2] = 11
g_GameSet[3] = 12
g_GameSet[4] = 13
g_GameSet[5] = 16
g_GameSet[6] = 17
g_GameSet[7] = 18
g_GameSet[8] = 21
g_GameSet[9] = 22

Attached Files

#42 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 28 February 2009 - 12:19 PM

Thanks for that nails, just one other question. It says I can play the games 1 more time, is there any way to get it to reset so I get it back to 15 again? Thanks

#43 yorkie07808

yorkie07808

ReMember

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 364 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 01:27 PM

Thanks nails I will be placing the key with credits onto my memory stick so when ever i run out in future its always there.
Hello, mother. I come bearing a gift. I'll give you a hint. It's in my diaper and it's not a toaster.

Think your big enough to take on a bar of chocolate. http://yorkie7808.mybrute.com :biglaugh:

#44 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 28 February 2009 - 02:51 PM

Thanks for that nails, just one other question. It says I can play the games 1 more time, is there any way to get it to reset so I get it back to 15 again? Thanks

sounds like you downloaded the russian novo version - which also has malware built in, download from the torrent link i posted, it works forever if you backup the novo.key

#45 vandamme

vandamme

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 01 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

any idea if american poker II deluxe is(or will be) emulated or any coolfire II game?:bigeyes29:

#46 Icarus

Icarus

• New Members
  • 8 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 06:03 PM

very unlikely that Coolfire II games will be emulated any time soon - first of all, they are very new, and second of all, they have much more complex graphics than coolfire I games...you would need a decent 3-d engine etc to get them working...

#47 didi

didi

• New Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 08:45 PM

thanks for the upload nails

#48 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:16 PM

for me, there is something about magic games II - ultra hot (the old program without the +repeat)

You tend to only find them in the best arcades as they cost a packet and have a minimum payout of 90% i believe. I wanted one desperatlly for my arcade but could not find an old program version.

ive had the jp pay another jp half way through its £160 payout, therefore at the end of its run it payed me £320. fantastic.

my best streak to date was £500+ which was a few full screens for £80, jp, £80, jp and some more thrown in.

If you're ever in dover pop into palace amusments as we have magic gaminator with ultra hot on old settings (7's 150 quid, full house 80 quid, stars 40 quid etc) and our coffee is made fresh unlike nobles sat in a flask for five hours lol

#49 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:18 PM

Got the jackpot yay. Remember playing this game in the arcade that nova own. It was £25 and had a feature which let u bet without spinning but all ur wins was doubled If the clock stopped on the win, had a card game too poker i think. Was good fun, but could take a tone to get a good win.

#50 didi

didi

• New Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 09:21 PM

Hi guys

I could only load it once, now at startup gameunp.exe I get error 'Program stopped working properly'

Am I doing something wrong here?

Thx cheers

#51 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:10 PM

It just hangs on the blue screen for me, only way out is to reboot

#52 didi

didi

• New Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 04 March 2009 - 10:11 PM

okay

setting the compatibility to windows98 and run as admin
seems to work

somebody knows how to make the reels spin slower?

thx

#53 vandamme

vandamme

• New Members
  • 7 posts

Posted 05 March 2009 - 08:59 AM

who emulated the coolfire 1 games and why didn't they emulated dem all (only 22 emulated till now)?:confused:

#54 didi

didi

• New Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 06 March 2009 - 08:55 PM

hi

does anyone know how to make the reels spin slower?

#55 dangerousdave

dangerousdave

• Regulars
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:08 AM

Novomatic_Gaminator.zip - FileFactory

#56 dangerousdave

dangerousdave

• Regulars
  • 127 posts

Posted 13 March 2009 - 09:18 AM

you can get full version on official server

clik on top of programm registration module. site is working. key its FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! no money take, onli donations too progect developments!!!!!

www.novoline.slot-tech.ru

www.slot-tech.ru our programmer for AGI novomatic!!!

itis first trial experemental version, % is 90, if you want too win, need too loose some money!!!!

tooo add credits, yust put exer in new folder, are delete hiden files form programm direktory!!!!

fenkss!!

Recognised as a Trojan - Cheers

#57 ironmaden

ironmaden

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 02:56 AM

icarus if you can to tell and me the link for full version of book of ra i thank you very much :)

#58 dangerousdave

dangerousdave

• Regulars
  • 127 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:45 AM

The full version is within the download, if the game is not on the first screen you have to edit the game config within notepad and change the game numbers from 1-9 to something else, just try all the numbers until the book of ra is there.

#59 ironmaden

ironmaden

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 March 2009 - 09:50 AM

The full version is within the download, if the game is not on the first screen you have to edit the game config within notepad and change the game numbers from 1-9 to something else, just try all the numbers until the book of ra is there.

yes i know that but i mind full version with i can put credits inside and if i can go more of 80000 gredits

#60 Guest_dale77_*

Guest_dale77_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 April 2009 - 12:08 PM

Theres a cheap billy the quid going on ebay item number 170324653749 :D

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users